Chapter 44

Raaj and Nivi's marriage completed successfully.. Tamil came to Shambhavi's home to stay for few days, she attended Nivi's marriage with Shambhavi's family... Arjun and Raghu was quite busy with Raaj's marriage preparations. As Tamil's father is a farmer he is not getting free time to attend the wedding.

Eventhough they treated Nivi badly, her mom and dad felt void while she went with Raaj after her marriage..

Her brother regretted the way he behaved with Nivi while Raaj tied three knots... He promised himself that atleast he wants to behave like a good brother hereafter.

The married pair was so happy that cannot expressed by words. Nivi felt a huge relief while Raaj made her his officially. Tamil, Raghu, Arjun and Shambhavi were so happy for Nivi that from now she will lead a normal and happy life.

Tamil's final procedures for joining the job also completed after the marriage of Nivi..

She shifted to a PG nearby her office.. Raghu helped her in all the means.. His hotel opening ceremony is after three days of Raaj's marriage... Everybody is so excited for the opening ceremony..

The girls selected the same colour sarees for the ceremony without knowledge of their partners.

Today is the ceremony...

Nivi came with Raaj.. Tamil came with Shambhavi and Arjun already came to help Raghu..

They shocked to see all the girls with same costume..

Ena de ore madiri irukinga? Raaj asked

Dai loosu, ore madiri ila da... Ore colour da...

Adhe dhan de, aanalum unaku kozhupu romba adhigam aiduchi.. koraikiren...

Epadi...

He murumred something in her ears and Nivi started to blush and hit him..

Chi poriki paiya...

Ena de? Over ah pesuraa? Anna va poi apadi thititu iruka? Tamil asked hearing Nivi..

Avan pesinadhu unaku theriyadhu.. mooditu po, support ku vandhuta...

Adi paavi... Ungaluku na support ku vandhen la Anna ena solanum.. she slapped her forehead...

Ulla pora idea iruka ilaya ungaluku... Shambhavi asked...

Polam polam va va... They went inside...

Raghu came and welcomed them..

Azhagiiii.. he whispered dashing his shoulders to Tamil...

Thank you.. she smiled widely...

Aama idhula hotel enga iruku? Tamil asked..

Velila pakala?

Enadhu?

Idhu dhan ennoda dream... Nammaloda future . Poi pathutu va... All the girls went and looked at the tall building with so many floors.. he named it as Xenia International with five stars below that...