Chapter 27

The car stopped at a cozy five star hotel... The girls except Shambhavi were very much excited to have lunch there...

Shambhavi's face fell down looking at the hotel, she thought that they will go to a normal restaurant... She got concentration in her looks, dress etc... She looked at Nivi and Tamil , they both carry bold nature and looking good for the day.. they even wore maxi dress today.. but Shambhavi is wearing her favourite chudidar asusual...

They got down from the car and Arjun came and held Shambhavi's hand.. he gave car key to the valet and went inside...

Raaj went to the manager and informed about his reservation... They led them to a six seater table in a separate VIP room.. Shambhavi looked around the restaurant, all the ladies were dressed elegantly in western clothes, and they looked so beautiful...

Even Nivi and Tamil also can match them.. but she felt out of place... they seated as pairs...

Nivi's dress

Nivi's dress

Tamil's dress

Tamil's dress...

En bujji ma oru madiriya iruka? Ena da achu? Arjun asked her and all looked at her strange face...

Onnume ila Arjun.. na nanna dhan iruken..

Ila, un mogame nalla ila, odambuku mudilaya?

Adhellam onum ila pa...

Shambhavi.... he warned...

Mmmccchhhh onum ila she murmured...

Ena nu sona dhana theriyum.. please de solu...

Vera engayavadhu azhachindu povel nu nenachen, Inga vandhutel..

En inga ena? Unaku pidikalaya?

Adhu illa...

Hmmm solu bujji ma...

Vandhu... elarum nanna dress panirukaa, vera madiri elegant ah bold ah irukaa, azhaga irukaa, aana naan apadi illa... Inga na suit agala... She whispered and everyone heard her...

Hey ena ma ne...

Neenga samadhanam chola vendam please, nekku theriyum... She said

Mmcchh inga paru, ne neeya iruka, avlodhana, unaku pudicha madiri ne dress paniruka, avanga avangaluku pudicha madiri dress panirukanga.. ivlo dhan da... Idhuku en ipadi lam feel panra..