Chapter 62

It's the day of Shambhavi's baby shower...

They decorated a small yet elegant sitting area set up for Shambhavi.

Arjun is wearing a pattu veshti and shirt and talking with some of his relatives and welcoming them

Raghu is busy arranging the food in the garden itself. They also arranged a small dining area with a few tables and chairs ..

Shambhavi is getting ready with the help of Nivi and Tamil in her room..

They draped a beautiful green saree for her.. she is looking gorgeous in the saree along with her baby bump...

Her mom and Arjun's mom came there after they made sure everything is fine to start the function

Ammadi, ready ah...nalla neram start aiduchi polama? Arjun's mom aske her..

Haan ready athai.. polam..

Azhaga iruka... She took evil eyes for her..

Her mom came beside her and caressed her hair..

Nekku enamo konja naal munadi dhan ne porandha madiri thondradhu, aana nokku ipa kozhandha poraka poradhu... She shed tears which made shambhavi to cry...

Aiyo maami, naane ipa dhan Avaluku kajal poten, adhukulla azhudu veenakidadhinga.. Nivi came and acted lo like wiping her tears..

Kozhupu pudichavale... she spatted her hands away..

Sari vanga polam, time aiduchi.. un purushan vara paraparapa irukan una innum kaanom nu ..

Anna apadi ila na dhana adhisayam.. irundha normal ah irukaru nu dhan artham.. Tamil teased...

Adhuvum correct dhan.. all laughed

Porum porum, en aathukaarara pathi pesi sirichadhu.. vango vango.. she slowly stood up from the vanity chair.

They all brought Shambhavi to the garden and made her to sit in the chair..

Arjun got so much emotional looking at her.. she looked gorgeous as always but the baby bump made her to look more than that..