Chapter 4

In Venkatraman's mansion, every one has arrived for breakfast except Arjun.

Aadhi poi anna va kutitu va pa, time achu paru. His mom said...

( Aadhi go and call your brother.. it's getting late..)

Sari maa. He went to Arjun's room..

He came after sometime, Amma Anna room la ila maa, bathroom la gym la lam kuda thediten. He said..

( Mom I searched for him everywhere.. in his room, gym, not even I can't find him in the bathroom)

His mom asked Arjun's dad.. enanga ungaluku edavadu theriyuma kaalaila enga poirupan?

(Dear, do you know anything? Where did he even went in this early morning?)

Yesterday night Arjun's dad saw that he went out at night from his room's balcony.

Theriyum, varuvan. Aadhi , Haasini ma neenga sapudunga. She understands that and fought back the tears that threatening to fall. She is fed up with Arjun's act. After sometime Arjun came from the farm house and directly went to his room. He showered and changed his dress and came to have breakfast. His father left immediately in anger. Arjun's mom thought that she should not ask him anything about this now. So she too kept mum and served him breakfast.

( I know.. Aadhi.. Haasini.. he will come.. you both have your breakfast ..)

Maa, inaiku ena tiffin. Arjun asked rubbing his palms..

( Mom.. what's for today's breakfast?)

She served him Omlette's and orange juice without talking with him.

Maa, ena ma achu en dull ah iruka. He asked..

( What happened mom.. you look so dull)

Onnum ila thala vali...  she lied because she doesn't want to talk with him before Aadhi and Haasini about his dirty side.

( Nothing.. it's just a headache)

Aama Anna na una vandhu pathen ne room la ila enga pona? Aadhi asked.

( Bro.. I came searching for you.. you were not in your room.. where were you?)

Adhu vandhu haan.. naanu jogging ponen da.

( That.. hmm.. I.. I went jogging)

Oh sari na, aama en un kannu lam ivlo red ah iruku, edavadu allergy airuka?

( Oh ok ok.. but why you your eyes are so red? Did you got any allergies?)

He coughed a bit and said ila Aadhi kulikum bodhu soap kannu la poiduchu, na romba rub paniten pola adhu dan red aitu iruku. He lied..

( No Aadhi.. that soap water went inside while bathing.. I think I rubbed it pretty hard.. maybe that's why.. )

He finished eating hurriedly, and said sari ma na kelamburen, ne rest edu tablet potuko. Bye Aadhi, kutty ma evening na vandha apram velila kutitu poren ne sonadhu ellam vangitu varalam.

( Ok mom.. I'm leaving.. intake a pill and take rest. Baby.. we will go for shopping at evening and buy whatever you asked for. Okay?)

Sari na, na ready ah irupen sikiram vandhudu. She smiled at him and he caressed her hair and went from there and started his car and went to college. In parking he is waiting for Raghu.

( Ok Anna...come quickly I'll wait for you..)

Raghu came and they both went to their usual place to talk with their friends.

Here, Shambhavi got ready and called Nivi to inform.

Maami, na inaiku romba late ah ezhunduten de, ipa dhan kulika poren.