Chapter 7

Mr. Venkatraman, owner of the college came and lit the lamp and followed by the principal of the college and some senior staffs. After the principal's speech. Arjun's father, Mr. Venkatraman came to deliver his speech. He is a man of few words.

Holy lamp

Holy lamp

Hi my dear's. Hope you all are doing good. Already principal and senior faculties ellarum thevayanadhu ellam solitanga, na solradhuku adhukum mela onnum ila. Pinadi screen la en personal number display la iruku, note pani vechikonga. Edavadhu romba important matter like Ragging without knowing professor's, harrassment, velila friends kita, professor kita even parents kita sola mudiyadhu nu nenaikira problems en kita ena nambi dhaaralama solalam, unga name velila varama, I'll do my best, apram vera edhuvua irundhalum don't hesitate to call me.

( Already principal and senior staffs spoke everything you have to know.. I don't have anything more than that information.. see, there is my personal number is displaying behind my screen, note it down and you can call and inform me about any serious matter like ragging, harrasment etc , like the things you can't share with anyone like family, friends and teachers.. and I promise that I'll keep that as a secret and your name won't come out.. you can call and ask me any help)

Adhuku nu mid night la lam call pani kalaaikalam nu nenaikadhinga, yar nu kandu pudichi avana jatti oda ground la oda vitruven. He said and smiled a little. Students laughed at his statement. .

( But, you should not call and disturb me at midnight asking silly questions.. if I find out the person, I'll make him run with underwear on the ground.. )

Sari na indha announcement pananum nu dhan pesa vandhen, romba mokka poda virumbala... you guys carry on and enjoy your day. Bye... with that he left the stage and went towards his room..

( Okay.. I came here to announce this.. I don't want you all to feel bored with my lectures.. )

Shambhavi admired the way he talked casually.

Hey Nivi, ena de ivaru ipadi jovial ah irukaru. College owner nu nambave mudila la. Tamilselvi asked.

( Hey Nivi.. he is very jovial.. I can't believe that he owns this college)

Hmm ama de, sema smart ah vera irukaru. Nivi said and Shambhavi glared at her.

(Yeah... He is too smart looking.. )

Ena de pechu adhu, periyavala pathu pesura pecha idhu? Adi vanga pora ne. Amma kita cholren iru. Shambhavi warned her..

( What nonsense you are talking like this about such an elder person? I'm going to beat you, wait I'll tell this to mom...)

Adi paavi maami, ne ena ena venalum paniko, aana enga Amma kita matum solidadha de. Andha ratchasi ena pesiye konnduduva.

( You traitor.. do anything but that... Don't tell my mom and she will kill me by her lectures)