Chapter 11

Next day...

Arjun got ready before his usual time. And came to the dining table.

Amma enaku konjam work iruku, na poganum.

Ena da ena work iruku adhuvum ivlo sikirama?

Konjam work iruku ma please na kelamburen.

Dai dai saptu po, ellam ready.

He knows about his mom so he drank the juice and left.

Arjun is waiting outside Shambhavi's neighbour home. Shambhavi came and the auto came exactly while she stepped out. She bid bye to her grandma and mom. She is more nervous today because She have to watch the automan's behaviour.

The auto driver smiled at her. She smiled back at him and got in the backseat. He started the auto and Arjun also started his car and followed them. Today also he is seeing her in the mirror. She is watching him cautiously.

Saptiya papa..the driver asked her..

Hmm anna sapten. She said

Mmchh ethana vati solren papa, na unaku friend madiri, Anna nu lam kupudadha.

She smiled lightly at him.

Indha dress nalla iruku papa unaku.

Her dress

Her dress...

He said, and she know that surely he will do something today. She took her mobile to call someone and her hand automatically called Arjun and kept it in her lap like Tamil said.

Here in Arjun's car, he hear his mobile ringtone, and he take that from his pocket and see that his bujji ma is calling. He immediately attend the call and hear that auto driver is talking unwanted things to her. His anger reached at peak. He just don't want to scare Shambhavi so he composed himself and listen whatever the driver is talking.

Ena papa en kita eduvum pesa matengura, indha dress nalla iruku nu sonen.

Hmm... she smiled in nervous.

Apram papa, college pickup drop ku matum dhan ena kupudra, ne velila engayavadhu poganum na kuda solu papa naane badharama kutitu poren. Ne en solave matengura?

Illa na appa kuda poipen.

Avaruku eduku papa kashtam. Ne friends oda ponalo ila thaniya ponalo en kita solu, na varen. Mukiyama thaniya pona solu, indha kaalathula lam thaniya una madiri azhagana ponnunga lam po kudadhu.

Hmmmm...

Ena soluviya inime.

Haan cholren.

Hmm sari, nalla dark colours la dress podu ne adhu dhan unaku eduppa irukum. Adhu ilama unnoda structure ku innum konjam tight ah dress thechi poten vai, semaya irupa.

This is the last straw for Arjun and he blowed the horn vigorously.

Shambhavi got tears in her eyes from his comment and cried silently.