Chapter 5

Next day, as usual Arjun got ready and came to college excited to meet Shambhavi. He get down from his car and adjusted his hair looking in the mirror, soon Raghu came and both went to their gang. Arjun is eagerly waiting for her by looking at the way she usually comes. Even the first bell rang, she didn't make her entry. Arjun is worried about her.

En inaiku ava innum varala, oru vela munadiye vandhutalo? Na dhan ava vara time ku munnadiye vandhutene. Oru vela odambu edavadu sari ilayao? Ila college ku vara vazhi la edavadu problem ah? Aiyayo ena irukum nu therilaye. Inaiku pesalam nu aasaya vara sonen, avalum varen nu dhana sona, oru vela en kita pesa pidikalaya? Arjun rubbed his face in frustration. He marched to his class dragging Raghu with him and settled in his seat.

( Why she didn't came yet? Maybe she came early? But I came here before her usual time.. is she sick? Or any other problems while she is coming to college.. I just wanted to talk with her and asked her to come and even she also agreed for that.. maybe she doesn't like or want to talk with me.. )

Ena da achu? En da ipadi ena izhuthutu vandha? Arjun sat silently without answering his questions. Raghu sighed and turn. Their classes started and Arjun staring nothing in particular.

( What happened man? Why you dragged me to class like that? )

Here, Shambhavi came ten minutes before her usual time, she doesn't want to talk with him because she don't know him in first, and she is somewhere scared of talking with a boy. As per Nivi's idea, she came early and sat in her class waiting for Nivi.

Hi de maami, yepa vandha? Arjun ah pathiya ena? Nivi asked as she entered the class..

( Hello maami.. when did you came? Did you meet Arjun ?)

Na apave vanduten de, na vara vazhila pathen avar ila. Adhu dhan class ku vanduten.

( I came earlier today.. I looked for him on the way.. he didn't came.. so I directly came to class..)

Hmm good. Avana pathale enaku pudikala enamo. Sari evening veetuku varen konjam stationary supplies vanganum en kuda va naama poi vangitu varalam.

( Good good.. I don't even like him at first place.. okay I'll come to your home at evening.. I wanted to buy a few stationery supplies.. you also come with me, we will go and buy things together)

Hmm polam de, nekkum naraya vanganum. They talked for some time and the classes started.

( Yeah we will.. I also wanted to buy many things..)

At lunch break..

Va da Machan sapuda polam. Raghu called Arjun..

( Come dude.. lets go and have lunch)

Na varla da, pasi illa. Ne poi saptu enaku oru water bottle matum vangitu va.

( I'm not hungry and I'm not coming there.. you go and have lunch and just buy me a water bottle)

En da varla nu solra, odambu edavadu sari ilaya? Morning la irundhu dull ah ve iruka? Edavadu problem ah da? Raghu asked in concern..

( Why dude? What happened? Are you not feeling well? From morning you are looking so dull.. any problem?)

Adellam onum ila, na nalla dan iruken. Ne po... He said and lied on the bench. Raghu sighed and went to the canteen and bought a juice for himself and water for Arjun and came back immediately and gave the water to Arjun. Arjun didn't talked with him for the rest of the day. And after bell, he immediately got up and went to his car, he started the car and drove to his house. He went to his room and shut the door. He took a shower and after changing the dress he lied down on his bed and slept.