Chapter 72

Lakshmi, Shambhavi naan namma josiyar ku call pani soliruken, innum konja nerathula varuvaru.. naama nalla naal pathu date fix panikalam.. Venkatraman said as they are sitting in the living room watching TV...

Haan sari mama.. apa Arjun ah wait pana chollava? Shambhavi asked..

Hmmm...iruka solu da... Avanum irukatum.. Lakshmi maa said and she nodded and climbed the stairs for her room..

She opened the door and looked at the empty room.. she went to the bathroom door and knocked it..

Arjuunnn... kulikirela?

Aama Bujji ma... Yen?

Nothing.. kulichitu vango.. she said and sat on the bed looking at the wall full of their memories.. Arjun filled a wall in their bedroom with full of photos from their college memories till now..

In few minutes she heard the bathroom door shutting sound and looked at her husband who is now standing with a towel around his hips and with another towel wiping his hair..

She smiled at him and he smirked at her.. she looked at him confused.. he straightly went to the door and locked it and came to her who is now standing with wide open mouth...

He circled his hands around her hips and snuggled into her neck and kissed her...

Mmmccchhhh... Arjun ena idhu... She asked...

Patha therila...

Naan oru mukiyamana vishayam pesanum nu vandhen. She tried to push him..

Pesu.. naan kekuren...

Adi poduven.. nagarungo.. she said and pushed him and he fell on the bed.. he glared at her and moved to the closet and started to change his dress, he did his hair and sprayed some perfume and took his watch and went out..

Arjun.. Shambhavi called him after he came out from the closet... he didn't even spared her a glance and keep on fixing his watch...

Arjunnnn... She whined and came before him...

He went to the door and opened it and turned to her...

I'm sorry... He said and went to the stairs and went to the living room...

Amma... Ena tiffin? He asked...

Un pondati enga? She asked back..

Room la iruka maa.. edho panitu iruka.. enaku pasikidhu maa...he said and she called Selvi and another maid they appointed to help Selvi.. as Lakshmi and Selvi is getting old they decided to hire another cook to help Selvi akka and reduce her burden.. now Lakshmi maa is only instructing them about the menu..

They came served Arjun his breakfast.. while eating Shambhavi came down and stood beside him... He ignored her and finished the food quickly and left from there..

Shambhavi is very hurt... But without showing this she followed him...

He went and sat beside his father...

Josiyar ipa vandhuduvaru pa, dates pathu mudicha apram ne kelambu.. his dad said and he nodded...

Darling.. ne poi sapudu da... Lakshmi maa said and she nodded no...

Pasikala athai... Satha naazhi aagatum...

Hmmm.. sari da...

Tanuj and all boys went to work.. Raghu and Tamil with Raghu's mom and Avika entered the living room...

They welcomed them and offered some hot coffees..

Enaku oru idea thonudhu.. ungaluku sariya padudha nu solunga... Raghu's mom said..