Chapter 6

Next day in college...

Shambhavi, Nivi and Tamilselvi their new friend with they share the same bench is talking in their break time. Tamilselvi is also a chirpy village girl who came to study in Chennai to achieve her dream of studying CA. She very well gelled with Shambhavi and Nivi. They also like Tamil very much. They three became very good friends. After the break, their accountancy class mam came and started the class. After few minutes a peon came inside the class.

Excuse me mam.

Yes, come in.

Mam, indha circular ah principal kudutharu.

( Ma'am.. principal gave this circular..)

She got that from him and read and signed and gave back him.

Students, nalaiku unga seniors ungalukaga freshers party announce panirukanga, dress code traditional dress nu particular ah mention panirukanga. So girls can wear saree or half saree. Boys must wear shirt and dhoti. Nalaiku ungaluku classes irukadhu. Seniors oda performance kuda irukum. Enjoy panunga. So now let's start the class. And the day went like that.

( Students, tomorrow there is freshers day celebration for you arranged by your seniors.. and the dress code is traditional dress, and they have mentioned it as compulsory.. so girl's can wear half saree or saree and boys must wear shirt and dhoti.. there will also be few perfomances by seniors.. so enjoy well.. )

Arjun didn't see Shambhavi today morning because he was a bit late today and he thought that to meet her after college hours. At evening, he is waiting for her near the college gate. She came alone, because Nivi went to fetch her scooty and Tamil is a hostel student, so she went to her room.

While Shambhavi came, Arjun called her. She also went and stood near him.

Circular vanducha? Freshers party? He asked..

( Did you got the circular?)

Hmm ama.

( Hmmm yeah..)

Nalaiku traditional dress nu sonangala?

( Did they said that Tomorrow all have to wear traditional dress? )

Hmmm.. she nodded her head as yes.

Nalaiku ena saree poda pora?

( What colour saree are you going to wear tomorrow?)

Theriyala, aathuku poi pakanum. Yen kekarel?

( Don't know.. I have to see after going home.. why are you asking?)

Enakaga yellow colour saree katitu variya?

( Can you Please wear yellow colour saree, for me?)

She stood silently without answering him, fidgeting with her dupatta.

Please... He asked with so much of hope in his eyes. Shambhavi cannot deny his pleadings.

Naan pakaren yellow iruka nu. Nekku sariya theriyala, irundha katindu varen... She replied..

( I'll search for yellow saree.. but I don't know clearly that I have one or not.. if I had, I'll surely wear that one..)

Hmm ok bujji ma. Bye, na kelamburen. Nalaiku pakalam. He left from there. That endearment makes shambhavi to blush harder .

( Ok bujji ma (an endearment).. bye, I'll leave now.. we will see tomorrow.. )

Hey, ena de mugam thakkali madiri iruku. Ena achu? Nivi asked her while walking towards her with her scooty..