Chapter 21

It's starting of their third semester...

Their usual routine started from classes and meeting during lunchtime, phone calls group chats etc...

In their holidays while staying apart from each other, Raghu had proposed his love to Tamil and she is very happy about that and accepted his love immediately...

Raaj also proposed to Nivi but she is yet to reply him..

Na una love panren de, Kalyanam panikanum, un kuda happy ah vaazhanum, idhe madiri sanda potute irukanum, apram una samadhanam pananum.. en life full ah ne venum de... Aana unaku ena thonudhu, ena pidikum ah ilaya idhu eduvume enaku sariya therila, na wait panren, pressure panala... Unaka ena thonudho adhu solu.. he said to Nivi one day and waiting for her answer...

Nivi is so scared of her home... Her parents will surely not accept her love and her brother will behave like a goon if he came to know this... So she is hesitating to convey her love.. and also they are searching alliance for her marriage because an relative aunty who bought this topic.. now her parents don't want to bare their responsibility of her..

One Saturday after lunch, all of them are talking leisurely because there is only half a day classes for them. Arjun got a call and stood few feet away from them after attending the call.. while talking he took his hand kerchief from his pocket and without his knowledge he dropped his cigarette and lighter down.. shambhavi who looked at that got up and came to picked up the things which he dropped at the same time Arjun finished his call and turned to the sight that Shambhavi is holding his cigarette and lighter with confusion on her face.. she slowly realised that it is indeed a ciggerate and her Arjun dropped that from his pocket... He looked at Arjun...

Idhu epadi unga pocket la? She asked in confusion..

By that time their friends also came and all of them have a shocking look.. all of them know about his habit except his lady... One day Arjun told Tamil and Nivi about his habit and he is trying to reduce that, he promised that he will completely stop in few months... But before that shambhavi got to know that...

Bujji... Adhu vandhu ena na...

Arjunnn... Neenga ciggerate pidipela? Pazhakam iruka? She asked and her voice laced with hurt...

Bujji please na solradha kelu... Adhu... vandhu... adhu... and...ha ciga....rette enno...dadhu dhan... He stuttered..

En cholave ila? She asked with tears..

Chellame please ma azhadha ma... Na solradha kelu, enaku habit iruku dhan, aana naraya reduce paniten, innum konja naal la complete ah stop paniduven de .. promise... Doctors kita consult panen de, romba naala irukura habit ah udane stop pana health issues varum so konjam konjama stop panunga nu sonaru ma, adhu dhan da... Please azhadha ma... he came close to her to console her

Arjun, ithana naala en cholala en kita? She stepped back and asked him...

Sorry bujji... Therinja ne en kita pesalana, ena pidikama poita ena panradhu nu dhan matum dhan da marachen.. promise ah vera onum ila da.. please purinjiko de he pleaded while crying ....

Cholirukalam la Arjun en kita cholirukalam la... She said again and again, she sobbed heavily... suddenly she gave that cigarette to Raghu who is standing beside her and took her bag and left from there without talking further... Tamil and Nivi are dumbstruck to react.. they all standing there not knowing how to console her...

Arjun wanted to run behind her... But Raaj stopped him..

Ajju, avaluku konjam time kudu da.. ava pavam sudden ah therinja shock la irupa.. ava una vitu enga poga pora , vandhu pesuva...