Chapter 47

It's their nuptial night...

As Arjun asked, they didn't really decorated the room with flowers.. he just wanted it to be more real so he opted for some candles here and there .. he don't want to make this night awkward for both of them... He just wanted to be with her, be with his wife without scaring her...

Shambhavi stood where Nivi left her... Arjun now dressed up in a simple shirt and dhoti and standing beside his bed.. shambhu is so nervous to even look at him.. he came and locked the door..

Pondati

Pondati... He called her..

She gasped feeling his husky voice .

He came to her and held her hands and guided to the bed. He sat first and made her to sit beside him..

He is just looking at his wife draped in an elegant saree with lots of jasmine flower and blush adoring her beautiful face...

She cleared her throat

Indha paal kuduka chonna...

He got the milk from her and kept in the side table..

Ena paru ma... He said and lifted her face by her chin..

He smiled at her fondly... En kita ena de ivlo vekkam unaku?

Therila. Adhu varradhu.. She said and blushed again..

Inga va.. he said and sat leaning on the bed rest and made her to sit beside her and hugged her by her shoulders..

Ellame ivlo sikiram mudinjiduchi la, expect panave ila de...

Naanum.. edho kanavu madhiri iruku...

Hmmm ama de... Ipadi en room la en mela sanjitu enaku pudicha colour la ne saree katitu ukandhu en kita pesitu iruka... Sema feeling de idhu... Edho perusa achieve pana madhiri iruku... He chuckled dashing his forehead with her's.

Hmmm ama... Nanna iruku... She snuggle more into his chest...

Kalyanam kannu moodi thorakarthukulla mudinji pochu de enaku... Rendu naal epadi pochu ne therila.. ena nadanduchu yaru vandhanga varala onnume purila..