Chapter 64

After bringing her inside the OT, they made Shambhavi to lie down on the delivery bed with her legs apart.. Arjun is standing beside her holding her hands and talking with her...

Valikardhu Arjun... Romba valikardhu... She screamed in pain...

Bujji ma, konja neram dhan ma, apram namma papa vandhudum ilaya, haan ne strong girl ila, ipa ne amma aaga pora, be strong de... Bayapudadha, naan dhan un kudave iruken la . He cooed her while caressing her hair...

Nurses and the doctor came wearing their scrubs and the doctor checked Shambhavi that how much she opened up...

Shambhavi, innum konjam try panu ma.. nalla push panu... innum oru half cm open aana podhum, baby velila vara start aaidum.. Doctor ordered her while she is checking on the baby...

She started to push and shouted and cried in unbearable pain... She felt like someone is making her lower part tearing up from both side of her hips...

Arjuuunnnnnn mudiyala da... Valikardhu... She is sweating profusely...

Konjam dhan da, poruthuko ma.. namma papa kaga de... Please.... He kissed her forehead continuously..

She felt exhausted to even breath and closed her eyes for a moment...

Shambhavi, konjam push panu ma, injection vendam nu solita, pain kuda normal ah dhan varanum injection poda venam nu solita, ennala mudinja alavuku naan unaku co-operate panren la, apa neeyum pananum... Time aiduchi, water ila ipa, baby ku kashtama irukum ulla water ilama iruka... Push panu... She again talked with her and ordered her to push again...

She is holding Arjun's hand with her both hands... Arjun thought that how much strength his bujji is having that he felt like she is crushing his bone by her hands...

Common quick, nalla deep breath edu.... Apram push panu... Doctor said again...

She took a deep breath as told and screamed while pushing out...

The parents and siblings who is hearing her scream got to worry more about both of the mom and baby...

Maami, ulla poi kitta thatta one and half hour mela aiduchu...ena achu nu therilaye.. iva kathuradhu matum dhan kekudhu... Lakshmi maa said in worry...

Nekkum onnum purila... Ena panradhu..avaa yaravadhu velila vandhu chonna nanna irukum... Yashoda maa said..

Aadhi got permission from dean of the hospital to be with his Anni and Anna inside the delivery room.. he came back running to his parents...

Dai, ne yepa da vandha?

Veetuku ponen, Kumar anna ku call panen yaarum veetla ila nu avar dhan sonaru.. indha hospital dean enaku therinjavanga dhan, naan ulla poga permission vangitu vandhen, na change panitu poi pakuren Anni ah...

Dai neeyachum vandhu solu da ena nadakudhu nu, bayama iruku da ellarukum... His dad said..

Appa, don't worry oru five minutes naan varen.. he said and went to change his dress after cleaning himself and went inside the OT...

Arjun Anna.... Aadhi called him as soon as he entered the room...

Hello Mr. Yaru neenga epadi ulla vandhinga.. the nurse asked him...

He explained that he is also a doctor and he got permission.

She nodded her head and went to do her work...

Doctor innum dilate aaganuma?

Illa cervix open aiduchu man, innum konjam try pananga na oru two or three push la baby ah eduthudalam.. but she is not push that much... He said looking at Aadhi...