Chapter 66

Today is the naming ceremony of the baby...

Tamil came with Raghu after a day Shambhavi got discharged from the hospital to see the baby and her friend..

Arjun and Shambhavi chose a name for the baby..

Shambhavi's dad did all arrangements for the naming ceremony and Arjun's family helped him eventhough he protested..

That morning Shambhavi got ready in traditional pattu saree and he made her boy to ready in new dress..

Arjun and his family decided to stay there before night so they can help with the procedures..

The priest came and started the punyavachanam.. Arjun sat beside Shambhavi holding the baby and doing the pooja.. They didn't invited anyone.. Arjun decided that he will do another cradle ceremony and invite few relatives and friends...  Raaj,Nivi with Raghu and Tamil came with gifts for the babies and for baby mommy... All sat around them and concentrated on the pooja.

After doing the procedures the priest asked the name...

SAMEERTANUJ.. They both said in Chorus.. all smiled at the name..

Peru nanna iruku... The priest said and all nodded...

The priest asked Arjun to say the name for three times in baby's ear and he did ...

He wrote baby's name in the paddy(arisi nel mani) too and all clapped and hooted..

After that the priest blessed them and left.. Shambhavi's dad arranged a caterer for the lunch and they served the lunch for all of them... They made the baby to sleep while they having lunch...

After that, their friends presented the gifts for the baby...

They all together bought so many toys ,dresses, jewels like chain, rings, anklet, kaapu, bangle, bracelets, hipchain..

Ena da idhu? Arjun asked perplexed looking at the gifts..

Paatha therila.. Raghu replied

Anna edavadu onnu rendu vangindu vandhurukalamo ilayo.. yen ithana? Avan idhellam podradhukulla valandhuduvan.. Shambhavi said..

Apa daily potu vitru ma.. pathalana vera vangikalam... Raaj said ...

Aama.. enga marumagan naanga spoil panuvom Tamil said..

Avanum en paiyan dhana de, naanga vanga kudadha? Nivi asked..

Arjun and Shambhavi shook their head and didn't talked further... 

Anna.. thambi name ku ena meaning? Tamil asked..

Yaroda thambi? Raghu asked..

Aiyo thambi na avan, baby..enga oorla lam apadi dhan soluvom.. enaku meaning therila nu kekuren solunga.. Tamil said again...

Adhu swami peru dhan de, Hanuman oda name.. adhavadhu hanuman oda appa vaayu ilaya, So ivaru vaayu puthran.. adhan vaayu oda son nu artham.. Shambhavi explained..

Oh!!!! Pudhusa iruku enaku. Aana nalla iruku.. enaku papa porandhalum ne dhan name select pananum.. indha madiri edavadu different ah.. ok va? Tamil asked.

Done!!!! She bumped her fist with Tamil.

Ohhh ohhh apa kudiya viraivil adutha release ne dhana? Nivi teased..

Hey chi po de.. naan chumma pesitu irundhen.. she blushed...

Sari sari... Velai ellam nalla nadakudhu pola.. right right... Sari ivana madiri onna pethukama una madiri nalla papa va pethko... She said twisting her lips looking at Raghu...