Chapter 23

It's been ten days...

Shambhavi is assuming that Arjun is coming to college and not joining them for lunch... Raghu is also not attending the classes because of Arjun's behaviour. He wanted to be with him, so he usually go to Arjun's house and be with them for all day and at night he will go to his home..

But here, Arjun is not at all going to college and he didn't even come out of his room.. his mom and dad are worrying about him day by day.. nearly before a week he went inside his room and locked himself.. he just talking with Raghu and Raaj who is visiting him in the evening regularly. That gives relief to Lakshmi maa...

He is not eating properly... Yesterday his friends didn't came because Raghu went to his mother's native and Raaj is having an important work in his office.. Arjun locked his room and did not allowing anyone inside.. Lakshmi maa is waiting for him to open his room door, even today continues the same, she called him and he said that he wanted to be alone.. so she left him..

Enanga... She called Venkatraman who is working on his laptop..

Solu ma..

Enanga, nethu morning la irundhu Arjun veliya varave ilainga..

Avan konja naala apadi dhana ma irukan.

Ada ila pa, daily evening la pasanga varuvanga avanga kuda konja neram pesuvan, epadi irukan nu avanga kita ketu therinjipen..

Hmmmm...

Aana nethu pasanga edho work iruku nu varala, avan kaalaila irundhu ena panran epadi irukan nu onnume therilainga.. bayama iruku, kadhava thattina therakala, call pana nethu sonan disturb panadhinga thunganum nu.. inaiku call kuda atten panalainga.. neenga vanga naama ipa poi pakalam..

Va polam... He walked quickly towards his son's room, idhellam nethe sola matiya ma , ne avan kita pesita nu nenachi dhan naa nimadhiya iruken.. nethu avan apadi solrapa ve ne sola matiya en kita.. he chided her..

He knocked his room door...

Arjun... Arjun... Door open panu pa.. he knocked and banged the door continuously... Hearing the sound, Gowtham's ( he is auto man for Shambhavi) father came to him..

Sir ena aachu?

Therila, Arjun ku ena achu nu therila, kadhava thorakave matenguran.. he tried to open the door by hitting his shoulder to the door...

Sir Arjun thambi ku ena achu?

Anne, adhellam pesa ipa neram ila, ipa kadhava thorakanum.. Arjun's mom said with tears..

Sir, Amma irunga, na watchman ah kutitu varen, thambi room balcony vazhiya poi pakalam.. he said and ran towards the main door..

Watchman thambi... He shouted...

Solunga naa...

Sikiram andha yeni ah eduthutu va.. sikiram.. they took the ladder and ran towards Arjun's room..

Ena Anna achu?

Arjun thambi room ku ulla poi pakanum, avaruku edho odambu mudila pola.. Gowtham's father said to the watchman..

Anna, neenga idha pudinga na poi pakuren.. he said and climbed the ladder.

Sari ne poi modhalla room kadhava thorandhu vitru, sir um Amma vum room ku veliya nikkuranga..

Sari naa.. he climbed to his balcony and opened the door and went inside he sees Arjun who is lying on the bed.. he immediately went and opened the room door..

Arjun's parents came inside immediately...

Arjunnnn.. arjuuunnnnn...  Lakshmi maa called him and trying to wake him up...