Chapter 52

One fine Sunday, at Arjun's house all are having their breakfast together..

Shambhavi's parents came there to invite them for thala deepavali...

Vanga Anna, vanga maami.. epadi irukinga? Arjun's mom greeted them...

Naanga nanna irukom.. neenga ellarum epadi irukel?

All exchanged their well beings..

Amma... Shambhavi ran and hugged her mom and her dad..

Vaanga sapudalam.. Arjun's dad called them and they politely declined saying that they just had breakfast at their house..

Apram oru mukiyamana vishayam... Innum pathu naalla deepavali varradhu, adhuku ellarayum azhachitu poga dhan vandhom.. Shambhavi's parents said..

Ohhh saringa, sandosham...

They arranged few plates with fruits, coconuts , beetel leaves with flowers... with cash...

They both gave that to Arjun's parents and invited them to celebrate the deepavali there..

Maapilai ah matum anupitu vitudadhel, neenga ellarum kandipa anga vandhu celebrate pananum.. neenga elarum vandha engaluku romba sandhoshama irukum..

Ellarum kandipa varuvom..

Aama maa, jolly ah irukum la elarum onna deepavali celebrate panna.. Haasini said..

Selvi.. coffee potu kondu va avangaluku... Lakshmi maa said.

After spending some times there Shambhavi's parents left..

Arjun.. indha... Avanga kudutha indha panathula matum dhan ellarukum dress edukanum..adhu dhan avangaluku mariyadhai ah irukum.. adha deepavali anaiku naama potukalm.. naan inaike saree eduthutu veetuku vara solidren... naanga edutha apram, Ne, appa apram Aadhi matum poi edavadu vangikonga...

Ok maa..

She went and called someone and they came with sarees to their house..

Vanga elarum poi saree select panidalam.. avanga vandhutanga.. Lakshmi maa called everyone who is sitting in the backyard..

Everybody went to the living room and the sales men's started to display the saree one by one..

Arjun and Venkatraman is busily looking at the sarees for their wives..

Arjun selected yellow colour silk saree for Shambhavi and his dad selected dark green colour silk saree for Lakshmi maa.. they also bought one silk half saree for Haasini..

With the rest amount the men's bought their dresses...

A Day before deepavali Arjun and Shambhavi went to her house.. they made vegetarian feast that day for them..

Ammulu.. unga rendu peroda dress kudungo, na swami room la vechidren.. her mom asked and kept their dresses in a plate infront of God with all the family members dresses..

Shambhavi's father talked with Arjun about his college recent happenings to him by sitting in front of the house where they set up a small table with chairs...

The next day early morning, Shambhavi's mom came and woke up them and made them to sit on the manai. Shambhavi's mom and dad did ennai sasthram (applying oil from top to toe) for Shambhavi , Arjun and Pranav..

Poi snanam panitu vango...

They left to take bath..

Bujji, oru nimisham vaayen..

Sorry, naan varala, neenga poi kulichitu vango.. naan anga vandha kulichitu vara naazhi aakiduvel.. pongo pongo. She pushed him to her room and came out..