(Year 1) House?

A/N: sooo i was thinking of making Draco soft for y/n and mostly around her. If you guys have any objection then tell me!
—————1130 words
Y/N Pov:
After Professor McGonagall gave the first years the big speech we walked into a huge room, Professor McGonagall called it the Great Hall. I am very nervous that I was going to be placed into Gryffindor.

"We would like to welcome the first years to be sorted right away. When I call your name, please step forward and the sorting hat will decide where you'll be placed." McGonagall said.

I was the last person to be called and I kept panicking, there was tons of Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs. I'm not surprised that Pansy was a slytherin, I can clearly tell. Finally it was my turn.

"hmm this is a very hard decision. You are really brave just like your father but you also are very shy and quiet. I can tell you are following into your dads foot steps... so that means.. Slytherin!!" The sorting hat took its time on me unlike other people.

"What does the sorting hat mean about our father y/n? He's a good person!" Pansy whispered-yelled at me. "I-I don't know." I replied scared because what if Pansy tells on me, she scares me so much.

As we were walking to our common room, I saw Draco Malfoy talking to a very pretty girl. She has brown hair, shoulder length. She is skinny; oh god, I would love to look like her! I think they notices me staring because Draco came walking towards me. "What are you looking at?!" He said annoyed, "i don't know. i'm s-sorry".

We got to the common room and oh gosh it's so pretty in here! There's three couches that are a dark leather and couple armchairs on top of a gorgeous dark green carpet. There is bookshelves with tons of book scattered around the room. Also there is multiple desks with lamps on it and parchments. I saw that there is a stairwell that goes to the girls dorms and the boys dorm, I headed over to the room I shared with Pansy and the same girl before.

Goddamn this room was also pretty! The beds had drapes over them and I called the bed near the window. I walked around the room and I found where the bathroom and where our closets were. I'm unpacking my trunks when I heard two voices from the common room, a girls voice and a boys voice.

"Pansy you are so stupid! Just leave y/n alone, stop being mean!" the boy voice said. "Oh you try to be her sister and you will find out how she is!" the girl voice said, I can clearly tell this is Pansy and Draco's argument. But why are they already arguing? It's hasn't even been a day here! And why are the arguing about me?

I headed out of the shared room and towards the stairs. I looked over and see Pansy and Draco yelling but they didn't see me, they also didn't see me leave the common room. I left the room from the Gargoyles painting, I walked down the corridors around hogwarts and I found plenty of hidden places to read my book. Before I left my room I remembered to grabbed my book to read.

Draco's Pov:
"Pansy you are so stupid! Just leave y/n alone, stop being so mean!" I yelled at her. I dislike her already, why was she being so mean to y/n; aka her own sister! "Oh you try to be her sister and you will find out how she is!" Pansy yelled back. What does she mean about that? Y/n seems like a great person and she is very pretty.

"Shut up pansy! I don't care how she is, she my friend! Your just mad that your parents paid your friends to talk to you!!" I joked with her, like c'mon who would be her friend? She ridiculous! "No they didn't! Leave my friends out of this!" she yelled back with tears in her eyes, does she actually think I meant that? Damn her ego is not good.

I watched pansy run to her room, I waited couple of minutes before heading off to my room. I'm very lucky that I begged my father to have a separate room so I don't have to share with anyone. While i'm unpacking my trunks, there was a loud knock on my door and before I could reply pansy opened the door.

"What the fu-" I tried to say before pansy cutted me off. "Draco i'm sorry for before. Could you please help me find y/n? I don't know where she went and I didn't see her leave" Pansy said really worried. Where did y/n go? I also didn't see her leave, oh please be safe!

After me and pansy searched the whole common room and her shared dorm we heard the painting open and close. We rushed over to it and there she was, y/n standing there with her book in her hand humming a song.

Y/N Pov:
As I was reading my book, I overheard three people talking. Hermione Ganger, Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter. They were walking towards me and started talking to me. Why? "What's your problem y/n?" Ron asked questioning. "nothing. i-i don't know what your t-talking about" I replied. "I have to go, s-sorry" And then I left; Skipping down the halls and humming a song I remember from mum singing it to me.

As I walked into the common room, I found all eyes on me. Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkison were staring at me with mad and worried faces. "Where have you been y/n?! We have been worried about you! You could of got in trouble or even worse; hurt!!" Draco yelled at me. I could feel my eyes getting wetter and I was about to cry. I didn't want to cry in front of them so I ran to the shared room sniffing.

"Great Draco! Why did you yell at her? OMG" Pansy yelled at Draco before running after me. "Y/n?" Pansy said quietly, "go away! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you guys!" I said loudly without stuttering, very surprisingly, I always stutter if I mean to do it or not. I hate it

"I'm sorry y/n." pansy said before closing the door and leaving me alone. I know she's a bitch to me but I didn't actually want her to leave me.
—————