(Year 2) Black Lake

!!WARNING; sh talk!!
—————1119 Words
I was pushed into the black lake by a mysterious person. Good thing I know how to swim so I wouldn't drown today, I swam back to the grass and looked around. I couldn't see anyone, what the. But I saw Severus and Draco walking down to the black lake so I just laid flat down on my back and look at the sky.

They walked to the dock and didn't see me. Draco turned around a little to say something to Severus but he noticed me. "Y/n?! You okay??" He asks and ran towards me, Severus didn't know what to do, he thought you were dead. "I'm fine Draco." "You do not look fine!" He said and sat me up.

"Don't touch me." I said and moved away and went back in the lake. I swam down deep and looked around. "What is she on?" Severus joked with Draco but Draco didn't think laugh just stared at him.

"Where is go-" Draco was about to say but you surfaced the water and laid on your back floating in the water. You thought the two people left but they were staring at you. You didn't notice that your sleeves were ripped, probably from the branches in the water.

"Y-Y/n?" Draco said. You looked at him and he was looking at you worried, that's when you was your sleeves. 'Shit I hope they didn't see my wrists' You thought and Severus heard it. "Miss. Parkinson go inside and clean up and then meet me in the office." Professor Snape said and was walking back.

"Now!" He yelled and you it out of the water and walked back to Hogwarts with Draco besides you. You were hiding your sleeves so he didn't see, you were wondering why Snape wants to see you is his office. He didn't see right? I'm praying he didn't. We were about to get to the common room when Draco spoke.

"Why you hiding your arms?" "No reason." You said and speeded up to the paintings. 'PureBlood' You said and it opened up. You walked straight to your shared dorm and saw Pansy sitting at her desk working. "Hey Y/n, where have you be-" She cutted off herself off "Why are you wet?" "I went swimming" I told her and grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom.

I used a spell to dry my hair and changed; I wore joggers and a hoodie. I left the dorms and walked into the common room where I saw Draco and Astoria talking and they were really close to each other. 'She's lucky' I thought. I left the commons room and went to the Potions room were I am supposed to talk to Professor Snape.

Knock Knock

I knocked and the door flew open. "Come take a seat Miss. Parkinson" He told me and I sat in a chair directly across from him on the other side of his desk. "Do you know why you are here?" He asks "Nope"

"First off, show me your arms" Right when I heard that my heart dropped and I froze. I didn't know what to do or say. "Show me" He said again. "W-what you mean?" I tried to act innocent but it didn't work. "Don't do that. I know you know what i'm talking about. Show me or i'll do it myself!" He said and stood up and walked towards me. I stared to tear up, "please don't tell Dumbledore or my parents or anyone please.." I begged. "I won't if you show me right now."

And that's wha I did. I rolled my sleeves up and he gasped. A 11 year old girl cutting herself for what? "Miss. Parkinson why would you do this?" He said, it sounds like he actually cared for me or just cared in general. "Because look at me. I'm not skinny. Im not pretty. I have no friends. I wear ugly glasses. I have braces. My face has acne. I hate it!" I yelled and cried. "Come here y/n" He said and pulled you into a hug. A HUG?! Him, Severus Tobias Snape hugging someone. Surprise.

"Please stop doing this to yourself, you are awesome Miss Parkinson. If you have any more thoughts just come to me and I'll have you. I promise" Professor Snape told you, you cried even more just thinking about someone caring about you. No one really cares.

It was dinner time so you two walked to the great hall together and you sat down at the Slytherin table and ate. After dinner you went to the commons room to find your book, you found it on your nightstand table and snuck out of the common room. It was after hours so you were trying not to get caught but you found a perfect spot to read. It's been couple hours and you hear a footsteps behind you and you turned around to see a random Ravenclaw boy walking towards you.

He sat right next to you, he was very cute. "What's your name?" You asked and he said "Stephen Cornfoot" Stephen said, "that's a cool name, i'm Y/n Parkinson." I told him. Stephen asked if he could read to me and I said sure.

'the boy and girl kept talking to eachother throughout the week and he started to catch feelings quick'

He read out loud and he looked at me and saw that I had my head on his shoulder and I was asleep.

Stephen Cornfoot Pov:
She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I picked her up and brought her to the Slytherins common room. I knew the password from my friend so I said it. The painting opened and I walked into the common room. It was around 3am and there was a boy laying on the couch reading. He looked at me an stood up.

"What are you doing in here? And why do you have Y/n?" The blonde boy asked. "I bought her back to her common room or she would've slept on a bench. And I have her because I was reading to her and she fell asleep on me." I said

"give me her and then you can leave. Thank you..?" "Stephen" I told him. "Thank you Stephen" Draco said and shooed me away.

Draco Malfoy Pov:
I picked y/n from Stephens arm and put her on the other couch and I watched her sleep for a little while before fall asleep. She is very pretty and I hope she realizes it. I would do anything to protect her, even if I have to bully someone; I hate bullying.
—————