(Year 4) Triwizard Tourament

—————1418 Words
Y/N's Pov;
Yesterday wasn't that good. I want to talk to Draco about what happened but Im scare to. What if he's disgusted with me?

We don't have any classes today because it's the first years day. Headmaster Dumbledore said there's a important thing he has to tell us at dinner tonight and I'm excited!

The day went last really quickly and it was dinner time. I sat in the middle of Draco and Mattheo picking at my food. I haven't ate a full meal in a week and I wasn't about to start now. I do admit, i've been skinnier than before but I can't let anyone know.

"ATTENTION!" Dumbledore yelled and everyone went silent. "You guys are probably wondering what's the big thing I need to say. Welll this year isn't going to be a normal year" he took a pause "Hogwarts was volunteered to hold the Triwizard Tournament! We are here to welcome the Beauxbatons Academy school and the Durmstrang Institute school!" He said and everyone cheered and clapped.

The schools made a great performance while walking down the great hall. I looked around to see if I knew anyone, knowing I won't. But then my eyes locked onto someone. It was him from that night. 'FUCK' I thought and I felt like I could breathe anymore. I stumbled to get up and I basically ran out of the great hall.

I left the great hall and ran to the common rooms. Tears falling from my eyes really fast and I couldn't control my breathing. 'PureBlood' I choked out and collapsed on the floor right by the painting. I felt like my insides were coming out.

I didn't even notice the painting open up and I felt four arms around me. "Shh it okay. Just breathe" I could tell that was Draco and I did what he told me. My breathing was going back to normal and that's when I looked around. I was in Draco's dorm with him hugged me tightly and Mattheo sitting right next to him.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Mattheo asked me and I nodded slightly. "it w-was h-him. He is h-here" I stuttered out. "Who's here?"I hugged Draco tighter "C-can I write it d-down?" I asked and they bother agreed.
(this is what the paper said)

Over the summer someone took me while I was walking home from the park. He was a wizard cause he apparated away and when I woke up I was in a dark room. I was tied to the bed without any clothes on and the guy came closer to me and he raped me. I yelled at him to stop but he didn't.

"Oh my fucking god y/n" Draco said and handed Mattheo the paper to read it. "I'll kill him. Who did it?!" Draco said "No no no please don't le-leave me" I said and pulled Draco closer.

"Damn y/n! You have to tell someone. He can go to Azkaban for his life!!" Mattheo said and got up. I regret tell them but at least I got it out but there's way more to say. "I have more to say" I told him and got another piece of parchment.

After that day I didn't leave my room at home and I barely ate. I got back into drink everything night and smoking until I ran out. My SH has gotten shitty to and I relapsed everywhere. I'm sorry and I tried to kms every time I tried it'll fail. I can't get anything right.

I was sobbing again and I saw tears on Draco's face and Mattheo just looked pissed and really worried. "Y/n. We can help you through this, you don't need to do it alone" Draco said and rehugged me.

"I never knew that you cut yourself" Mattheo said and looked at me sadly. I hugged Mattheo and he hugged back. It's been couple hours and Im laying on Draco's bed cuddling him while Mattheo is just laying next to us thinking.

"I'm sorry" I said and Draco replied "There's nothing to be sorry about. You didn't do anything. I'm really proud of you for speaking up"

"Y/n?" "Yes Dray" I replied. "It's probably not the best time to say this but... I love you." Draco said and hugged me. He loves me?! HE LOVES ME!! I'm so glad. "I love you too draco" I told him and kissed him on the lips. It was a deep kiss and it was awesome.

"Aye if you guys want to shag then let me leave first" Mattheo said "Then get out mate" Draco shooed him away and got back to our kiss. I love him so much. I'm glad he loves me aswell.

***

It was the next morning and I felt lighter. My lift was off my shoulder, but only to two people. I still need to tell Pansy and my parents. Todays the first class day and I got dressed into the appropriate clothing.

I was walking to Divination by myself because my friends went in this class. I sat down in my seat and I didn't recognize anyone there beside Hermione and I don't speak to her.

Class went by quick and the next class went by quick too. It's Charms class time and I sat next to Mattheo and we talked all class not really paying attention to Professor Flitwick.

Mattheo and I walked to lunch where we sat with Draco. Draco was taking about how Harry is a stuck up in his class and it so annoying. I just laughed when I need to. I was picking at my food and Draco gave me a look like I need to eat and I did. I forget how good the food is.

I was walking to my next class; Arithmancy. A new class I haven't hear of before but I took it for a new change. I saw Astoria for the first time this in many months and she was sitting next to some RavenClaw guy. Class went by quicker, Professor Vector was just explaining what we were going to do in the class and then dismissed us.

Last class of the day was DADA. I'm very happy because Draco is in the class with me! I sat right next to him and we hold hands all class. That class went little slower than the other but it's okay. Mattheo, Draco and I all walked back to the common rooms together just talking and laughing about everything.

I changed my clothes into comfy one and we walked to the great hall for dinner. I ate more food and it was great. But I felt like I was being watched so I looked up and saw him staring at me. "dray. he's staring at m-me" I told him and he looked up.

He locked eyes with the guy and put his arm around me. "Don't worry, if i'm here your safe" He said and kissed my check. Before we left Headmaster Dumbledore made a announcement.

"I'm going to read off the champions that were picked for the tournament!" The cup flew out a parchment "Fleur Delacour!" And a beautiful lady walked up to the stage. Another parchment flew out "Viktor Krum!" And a strong built man walked to where Fleur was standing. Another one flew out and he read "Cedric Diggory!" And Ced walked up to the stage.

But then the cup started turning red and crazy. Another parchment flew out. Dumbledore was shocked and he gasped when he read the paper. "Y/n Parkinson?" All eyes where on me. Why the fuck was I called?! I didn't put my name is. I'm not even 17! "Y/N PARKINSON!" I got up and slowly walked to the front.

After everyone left, Mattheo and Draco stayed back with me. "But headmaster I didn't put my name in. I don't want to participate!!" I begged him "To bad Miss Parkinson. You can't back out now" He told me and I broke down in a cry.

Mattheo and Draco walked to me and walked me back to the common room to go to bed. "I can't do it anymore" I said out loud and they both looked at me "I believe in you. We can help you through the tasks" Draco said and hugged me. I slept in his dorm that night cuddling him.

I'm scared...
—————