(Year 4) The Talk

—————1015 Words
It's been a month and few weeks since the second task and my foot has been feeling way better. I was walking to Divination when I got the strong urge to do something. I changed my direction and walked to room of requirements. I couldn't go to the Tower because there's class there and I couldn't go to the common rooms just in case people are skipping.

I thought of a place to be and the door appeared. I walked in and looked around, it was perfect. I was in a open forest and there was a blanket on the ground with 'special' things on it. "Yes!" I said happily. I sat down on the blanket and started lighting the stuff. It's been at least a hour and today we had shorter classes cause of visitors today.

I heard the door open and I turned around to see Draco, Mattheo and Fuck Professor Snape. I'm in trouble now. Big trouble. I couldn't think anything and I just slowly spoke "fu..ck"

"Miss Parkinson. Can you explain what is all of that?!" Professor Snape said and pointed to the weed I was holding. "Um Professor. Can't you smell it? It's the good stuff" I told him and smiled. "Can you boys wait outside of the door" Professor Snape asked and the two boys left.

"Miss Parkinson. What's going on with you? You been ditching classes, doing that and I can tell that you haven't sober up on anything" He flat out said. "Why do you want me to say? Hmm? That's i'm fucked up and I don't even know what's wrong? Huh?" I said and got up "Oh sorry for my language.. Professor" I said and started walking towards him.

I understand where he's coming from but I just don't want to admit it to myself yet. "Let me rephrase that for you Miss. Tell me what's been going on and maybe I can help" Snape said and summed chairs for us to sit on.

I didn't know that Draco and Mattheo actually didn't leave. They were behind trees listening to our conversation. "Start from the beginning from all of this" Professor Snape said and I started to talk. "It all started during summer. I was just minding my own business and this guy disapparated me away from where I was and took advantage of me"

"After that I couldn't face my self anymore so I just started drinking and smoking whenever I got my hands on it. I also relapsed" I asked and he sighed "Miss Parkin-" "Please call me y/n if we are going to talk like this" I told him "Y/n. What happened after?"

"I continued it but once I got to hogwarts this year I panicked when I saw him again. The guy from that night." I said and started fidgeting with my sleeves. "Who's the guy?! I'll make sure he'll never go near you again" Snape proudly said and I shook my head no "It's fine. But after that Draco and Mattheo been helping me with everything. I really trust them, I feel like I can tell them anything and they won't judge." I said and started tearing up.

"We'll please visit me whenever you need to talk or to cope. And don't forget the code word!" Professor snape said and got up and walked away. "Okay" was what I replied with before getting tackled to the ground up someone. I looked up and I got the guy.

Aaron. That what his name was. "No stop!" I yelled and he didn't stop. "I thought I told you to not tell anyone beautiful. You know what happened when you tell someone what I did" He said and started to undress me. I was about to yell but I was cut off by his hand on my mouth. "No one's gonna hear you beautiful so be as loud as you wa-" He wasn't even able to finish his sentence until he was throw back.

I looked at Mattheo and Draco that has their wands pointed at his. Mattheo went to fight Aaron and Draco came to check up on me. "Are you okay love?" He asked and hugged me. I cried on his shoulder and we left the room of requirements.

I don't know what Mattheo did to Aaron but Matt was bloody when we came back. I was laying under the covers on Draco's bed asleep. I woke up when I hear the door slam open and Draco shushing Mattheo. "Matt? What happened!" I said and he was startled by the name I called him.

"Matt. I like that" He said
"Shut it mate" Draco said and lightly slapped him in the arm. Mattheo explained what happened and that Dumbledore was sending him to Azkaban. I was happy that he was gone but scared when he'll get out.

"Don't worry y/n/n. He won't be able to get out any time soon" Mattheo said and hugged me. I hesitated to hug him back but I did, I love Mattheo — Friend wise — and I don't want to lose him.

"Thanks" I muttered in his shoulder and pulled away. I looked over at Draco and he looked a little jealous. "Aww is someone jelly?" I tease and he stared at me. "No"

"Come here soft boy" I asked and hugged him. It was pretty late and I was really tired. Mattheo left the room and I was about to leave but Draco talked. "You can stay here tonight if you want" "Yessss" I said and he threw me one of his long sleeve shirts and I changed into it.

After I changed I climbed into his bed and I started to cuddle him. "You know how much I love you right? I don't ever want to lose you" Draco asked while kissing my head. "I love you too" I told him. I do admit I really do love Draco. He has my whole heart and I don't mind it! We fell asleep cuddling each other and it was awesome.
—————