(Year 1) First Actual Day

!!WARNING: skipping meals!!
—————948 Words
Monday.
I got my class schedule yesterday, my first class of the day is Potions with Professor Snape. I woke up and took a quick but hot shower, after my shower I put on my uniform; Pants with the button down shirt and a slytherin cardigan on top.

I didn't feel like eating so I just skipped breakfast, it isn't a big deal because I got to my first class on time. I was the first one of course but I got to see what the classroom looks like and where is it in the huge school.

Class was starting and everyone was coming in the door, I sat by myself in the back corner not wanting to talk to anyone. Then I saw Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini walk in, Pansy waved at me and I smiled back.

Professor snape came in the classroom so dramatically and gave us a seating chart, I sat next to a hufflepuff boy and he was cool i guess. 'Cedric Diggory' That was what he was writing on his parchments, pretty cool name actually.

We got our assignment from Professor and they seemed hard but lucky me I knew what I was doing. "Class dismissed!" Professor Snape Yelled, everyone left the classroom quickly but I took my time. Time for my next class; Charms.

As I walked into charms I saw the same girl that was talking to Draco from the first day here, she is so pretty. "Hey, whats your name?" I asked the pretty lady. "Astoria Greengrass. What's yours?" she said happily, trying to make a new friend. "it's y/n parkison, nice to meet you Astoria!" I smiled to her.

Class was boring but at least I made a new friend, I think. I'll talk to her after class. "Astoria could I talk to you after class?" I asked nervously. "Sure! What about?" she said and then nodded. Class was over a few minutes later.

"I just wanted to tell you how gorgeous you are! Like you are literally stunning girl." I told her in the hallway. "u-uh thank you. I never been complimented like that. That means a lot" She said smiling. Something caught my eye, I saw her eyes glossing up, am I making her cry? Oh no.

"I have to go but it was nice talking to you y/n!" Astoria said while walking away. It was lunch time now, I didn't know what to do so I just went to the slytherin table and sat by myself. I ate some fruit and read my book peacefully before it was time for my next class; Transfiguations

I sat by myself again but there was Astoria and Draco talking to each other, again. Why do I feel like this? I just met him couple days ago! Ugh I hate myself so much. Professor McGonagall came in and gave us our seating charts, lucky me I get to sit next to Draco and Astoria is next to him too.

I'm so annoyed with myself.
I do not care if she talks to him.
I do not care if he talks to her.
They are human beings.
He is not yours.

I just want this class to be over already. I looked over for a quick second and I see Draco's helping out Astoria on her assignment. That's isn't aloud to happen today, Professor said to work by yourself.

Finally it's the last class of the day; Defense Against the Dark Arts aka DADA. I'm so glad I didn't know anyone in the class, Professor Quirrel came in all mad. Like boy stop, you are doing to much already. The class went by quick, Harry Potter kept being disobedient and he earned himself a detention on the first class day! Ha

After class was done, it was almost dinner time. I went to go find a good hidden spot to read my book; Love is for Losers. The book is really good, it's one muggle book that i love. I checked the time on my fancy watch and it said 8:39pm.

It's has been a couple of hours since I came here to read and I should go to sleep soon. I went back to the common room and I bumped into someone on accident but when I looked up, no one was there. I said the password for the painting 'Pureblood' I think that's stupid, anyone can guess it.

I walked into the common to see Draco, Pansy, Mattheo, Blaise, Astoria and a girl with beach wave hair sitting on the couches and armchairs. Draco sat in the fancy armchair, he has pajamas on and his hair was messed up and he noticed that I just came in.

"y/n where have you been?" Draco asked, "Reading" I replied with a big smile on my face and skipped to the stairs. Before I went up the stairs, I turned around and Draco was still looking at me, why though?

I got ready for bed, brushed my teeth and put my pajamas on and wrote a little out to my parents.

Dear Mum and Dad
I hope you guys are relaxing back at home, I miss you guys so much! You won't believe it. I made a new friend today or at least I think I did. Please say hi to Honey for me!

Love, Y/N <3

I'll give it to my owl in the morning but right now it's time to go to bed. Today was exhausting. and it was only Monday! Damn
—————
A/N: please comment on anything   you want me to change/add. Thank you! 😊