(Year 5) Train Ride

————— 586 Words 😭
"Goodbye mum and dad!" I yelled towards them. I got onto the train and started to find our compartment. It didn't take me long to find it and Mattheo, Blaise and Astoria is already there. Where Draco? Meh

I sat down at my usual seat and waited. I waited for a bit and Draco wasn't there, but of course when I turned my head away from the door, he was there.

He sat next to me and we just chatted about our summer and what happened. He seemed kinda upset but I don't feel like asking him and he turning it into something bigger. So I left it; for now.

The train started to leave the station and I wanted to get up and get some fresh air. "Accio book" And my book came flying in my hand and I left the compartment. I walked towards the exit door but before I approached the teachers compartment I used the Disillusionment Charm.

I went outside and sat down and started to read. Over the summer I tried to get off my habits of drinking and smoking and it worked. Whenever I wanted to do it i'll either read my book or talk to someone. But I'm afraid that if someone offers me something or there's a party, I won't be able to control myself. I haven't done anything for months.

"Hello? Y/n?" I heard that recognizable voice; Draco Malfoy. "I'm right here" I told him and he looked down at me. "Why you out here love?" "Reading my book. It's quieter out here then in there" I told him the truth.

"Okay, well can I stay with you? Astoria won't leave me alone" He said and sat down right next to me. "What you reading?" "Shadowlands" I told him and he seemed interested a little.

"Can you read to me?" He asked me and I nodded. I started to read to him and he put his head on my shoulder. 'draco malfoy turning soft? This is actually really cute' I thought.

I only had a little bit left in the book before he came out and now it's done. "...we'll make them pay" I finished and closed the book. "Thank you for that love" He said and kissed me. Oh my lord, his kisses are awesome. I melted into the kiss and we pulled away after a little bit.

"We should go inside" I said and before we walked back inside I used the charm on us so we won't get into trouble. We walked back to our compartment and sat down.

We all started talking about what we think this year is going to be like. It was all fun until the train was pulling into the station. We got out trunks and we walked to a carriage and sat down.

We officially made it to hogwarts after like 7 hours and it was almost dinner time. My friend group walked to the great hall but Astoria spilled away from us. I don care though. We ate and Headmaster Dumbledore said the announcements.

There was a new DADA professor called Umbridge and I already don't like her. Why is she wearing so much pink? And why her voice sound like that. Damn.

We walked to our common rooms and just hung out till we were all tired and went to bed.
—————
A/N; this was a short chapter cause I kinda forgot what to put during the train rides chapter soooo
My bad