(Year 2) Accident

—————888 words
I gasped when she said that. I've been out for 9 whole days? I probably missed so much shit. What were my classes? Did my friends visit me at all? How did I get here?

"You probably have to much questions but let me tell you these things I know. You have been out for 9 days from something bad. We couldn't find out why it's happening to you." Pomfrey said. That kinda helped i guess. "You will need to rest tonight and I can give you your times table in the morning. Goodnight y/n" "Goodnight professor pomfrey!"
——next morning——
I woke up pretty early but not earlier than Pomfrey. Pomfrey gave me my times table and my first class today is Transfigurations with McGonagall. I'm probably way behind on work but at least I have a excuse, I giggled a little.

I was walking to my first period and surprisingly I was the first one there other than Professor McGonagall. She told me where I sit at and she said I was sitting next to a hufflefull girl; Alana Wood.

The class went past quickly and I got some work done but I kept dozing off. It was time for my next class; Potions with Professor snape. I walked into the class, I was a few minutes late. "I do not accept tardiness miss... Parkinson. Welcome back" Snap said. I sat in the only empty seat next to a Ravenclaw boy i've never talked to.

We started talking and he was actually pretty cool. I noticed that Draco and Pansy were in the class and they sat next to each other. They were laughing and talking. I put my head down on the table to take a quick nap and I didn't wake up to Snape calling me over and over again. He stood up and went over to me and slammed a book down, surprisingly it still didn't wake me. I was in dreamland.

I woke up few minutes later to leave for my next class and everyone was laugh at me. AT ME! I had D.A.D.A with professor Lockhart. I have met him by he seems really annoying. I walked in the class and I saw all my friends plus the golden trio. I walked up to Professor Lockhart and asked him what I missed and he told me we were working on going to take a test about him.

We started taking the test and I didn't feel good at all. "Professor?" I raise my hand and ask "Can i go to the bathroom please" "Sure Miss Parkinson." He said and I walked out of class. I look down a hallway and I saw those same red eyes. I started running after it and cornered it in a hallway. I looked into it's eyes and I felt the same pain again. The Crucio Cruse. I fell on my knees muffled screaming and sobbing. It hurt much more than before and then I blacked out... again.

I felt strong arms pick me up and he ran to a room. I had no clue where we were because I was still passed out but I heard voices and knew I was in the hospital wing again. The voices I know were Professor Lockhart, Draco and Madam Pomfrey.

I woke up and I was correct, Professor Lockhart sat at the chair next to me and Draco was standing near the bed but left. I didn't speak, I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' to him. I hugged him tightly for a few seconds and then let go. "You need to rest y/n! You have to stay here until the morning tomorrow. I will be getting you some food and water right now" Madam Pomfrey told me. "Okay" was the only word I could find.

Couple hours later, I've ate, drunk and read plenty enough for me to sleep. I woke up at 8:30am and Pomfrey wasn't near, so I got out of bed and went to breakfast. I started eating eggs and toast when Draco sat next to me. "Y/n are you okay?" He asked me worriedly. "I don't know mate. Shits been happening and I do not like it" I told him.

Madam Pomfrey stomped over to me madly, "I told you Parkinson! Stay in the hospital wing until I can discharge you!" She yelled and grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the wing. "sorry ma'am" I told her. We went back to the room and Pomfrey gave me a lecture about stupid things. I just want to sleep and that's what I did. I fell asleep again for hours and hours.
—————