(Year 5) Detention

—————967 Words
I turning my head over to look at the clock; 7:23am. I got up and grabbed my clothes. I went to take a shower, after I got dressed, brush my hair and teeth and went to breakfast. It's almost 8:30am and class doesn't start till 9.

What to do for a half hour? You know, I don't feel like going to my first class so ima skip that. I walked back to the common room and to the dorm. I laid down and fell back asleep.

Once I awoke again I saw the time. 10:36am. Shit I'm 6 minutes late to Divination, meh. That class is boring to be completely honest and we had extra class today so it's longer. I walked to the class and I didn't even have to explain why I was late.

Professor Trelawney is a chill teacher, she doesn't mind if your late, just no long than 20 minutes. I doodle on some parchment the whole class and it was quite fun. "Bye class!" Professor said and we were dismissed. It was now lunch time and I was happy to eat but then I remembered that I had detention with Professor Umbridge.

I walked to her very pink office and knocked. "Come in!" He yelled and I walked inside "Oh Miss Parkinson. Happy to see you" She said and I went to sit at the desk. "What am I going to do?" I asked her "You will write 'I will not cuss in Hogwarts'" "How many times" I asked "As long as it... sinks in" She said and smiled.

I went to grab my quill "No I have a quill you are going to use" She said and handed me a white fluffy quill. I started writing and it was going okay at first. My hand started to sting and I looked at it. Something was craving in my hand, 'I will not cuss at hogwarts'.

I heard Professor Umbridge scoff. "How are you not withering in pain right now?!" She yelledish. "I'm used to pain sweetheart. Try something worse" I said and smiled at her.

I guess I triggered something in her and she raise her wand at me and spoke "crucio" It hit me. I clutched my stomach and fell out of the chair. I was trying so hard not to scream then somehow the pain got worse. I yelled loud and I really hope Snape hear.

The pain kept going then there was a knock on the door and the faded but didn't go all the way away. "Come in!" He said happily. And there was Professor Snape standing in the door way. "Where is Miss Parkinsons at?" He asked and looked around, then he saw me laying on the floor with my arms on my stomach.

"What happened?!" "She fell out of the chair. Silly her" Umbridge tries to be so sweet when she ain't. "I'm taking her" Professor Snape said and picked y/n up.

'please help me severus' I thought and I knew I was going to get in trouble for saying his first name but I couldn't speak. I was in to much pain. He took me straight to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey told Severus that she took the Cruciatus Curse badly.

I fell asleep shortly after I was admitted in the wing.

Draco Malfoy Pov;
I was just eating and chilling lunch with my mates when I saw Professor Snape get out of his seat quickly. It didn't bother me until like 10 minutes later he came waking almost running back into the great hall towards my group.

"Draco! It's y/n" He started "she's in the hospital wing hurt badly" The last word triggered my legs. I got up and ran as fast as I could to the wing and when I got there she was asleep

I waited a little and she woke up couple minutes later. "Who did this to you" I tried to demand her to tell me. "Professor Umbridge" She said and I got up and went straight to Headmaster. I told him everything and he went to see her to see if it's true.

Unfortunately Dumbledore cannot do anything about it because Umbridge is from the Ministry. UGH MAN.

Y/N Pov;
I've taken that cruse way more than a normal person should. I can still feel the pain in my stomach and the burning in my hand. Madam Pomfrey told me I had to stay the night to make sure I wasn't to damaged.

I told Dumbledore everything and he told me to just rest up and to take it easy for now. I was supposed to sleep but I couldn't. They left couple hours around and I just been laying here staring out the window.

I can't sleep and I need to sleep. I don't remember when I had a good night sleep but somehow I fell asleep.

"Join us y/n" I heard a voices repeating that phase over and over again. I was in the middle of a circle with hooded figures, only Voldemorts hood was down.

"Come to the forbidden forest this Saturday at midnight" Voldemort spoke to me. I wanted to go but I don't want to go. What if he's gonna kill me?

He walked closer to me and bend down and whispered these words "fathers waiting"

I woke up suddenly. What does he mean 'fathers waiting'?? Fuck this i'm going there. I do not care what anyone says. I need to know what he wants and why he's haunting my dreams.
—————
A/N; Yall better be ready for the next chapterr. It's gonna expose her father. Remember during the sorting how the hat says following in your dad foot steps. Welllll you'll see ;)