(Year 5) Howler

—————1066 Words
It's been a few months and Harry has finally started trusting me and now the plans working good.

"Hey Harry!" I said while walking up to the trio. "What's up y/n" Harry asked "What we doing today?" "We are going down to the black lake if you want to join us" Harry today me and I went with them.

Over the months I have been hanging out with the trio more than my own friends and they always yell at me for it.

I was walking to the Slytherin common to get ready for the black lake when I came across my slytherin friends talking. "I don't understand her" Draco said "Why is she always around potter, weaslebe and that mudblood"

"I don't know but she's suspicious" Mattheo said. Why they talking about me? I walked in the common room, straight pass them and to the dorm.

"Wait y/n" Pansy started but I slammed the door in her face. When I was changing I felt the dark mark burn. "NOOOO" I yelled and got my cloak and mask and apparrated to the Malfoy Manor.

I walked into the dining area. "What do you want Dark Lord. I was getting ready to go swimming and-" I cut myself off when I realized there was other people there.

"What have I told you about your attitude beth!" Voldemort said. I shamley look to the ground and back up. I saw locked eyes with Draco and he has a questioning look on his face. I just almost exposed. myself.

"Sorry My Lord" "Talk back to me again and you'll regret it" "Yes My Lord" I told him "So how is the plan going"

"It's going great. He has just finally trusted me and we were supposed to hang out right now but i'm here!" I told him and I knew I fucked up cause he hit me with Crucio.

"Get him here or the pain will be way way worse" "Y-yes my l-lord" I gritted threw my teeth. "Your done today. Draco take beth away from here" "Yes My Lord" Draco said and walked towards me.

"Don't touch me" I told him and stood up on my own and disapparrated out of there and in my dorm.

I came back in time for lunch, while I was to the great hall I heard some students talking about why the mail didn't come during breakfast and that there coming at lunch. Yay...

I sat down with my Slytherin friend group and the mail came down after everyone sat. I normally don't get mail but something came down on my lap and I noticed it. A howler...

I didn't want to open it right there but I guess it had other plans. It started to fly up and open. "No no no..." I said while it started speaking. "HOW DARE YOU Y/N?! HANGING OUT WITH POTTER WHEN YOU ARE A SLYTHERIN. I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS." I started to tear up but I couldn't cry right there. "YOUR DAD AND I ARE SUPER DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. DONT EXPECT TO COME HOME DURING THE SUMMER OR YOULL HAVE A PUNISHMENT WAITING." It finished and ripped up.

Punishment? What do they mean and how do they know Im hanging with them? "Y/n?" Draco said and tried to talk to me but I stood up and walked out. Why would they do that to me? Embarrass me in front of the whole school?

I went straight to my room and cried and somehow I fell asleep.

***

I have been ignoring everyone these past weeks and it not going well. I was waking to the Astronomy tower when I felt my arm burn and I panicked. I ran back to my dorm to grab my cloak and mask and put it on and apparrated to the Manor.

I was late. Voldemort don't like lateness. I walked into the dining area and all eyes went to me. I was 10 minutes late. "Finally you made it... but you are late and I do not take any lateness. Crucio!" Voldemort yelled and I fell to my knees screaming. "And shut up! Muffliato" he said and my scream was cut off.

Draco Malfoy Pov;
Beth came in way late and Voldemort punished her. She is on the floor crying in pain and she looks like she's going to pass out. I really want to know who this mysterious person is. I feel like I know her really well but I can't put my finger on it.

Voldemort was talking about our missions and I really don't want to kill Dumbledore. I need to hang out with y/n right now. I looked down the the lady on the floor and she wasn't moving. She passed out.

Y/N Pov;
I passed out on the floor from all the pain. It's been a few hours when I woke up and I didn't recognize where I was.

"Your awake!" I heard Narcissa say. I looked down and saw I still had my cloak and mask on. "You can take it off if your want to. I wouldn't tell anyone who you are" She said. I loved Cissa. So sweet to anyone.

I took it off and she gasped. "Oh y/n.. How are you feeling?" She asked me "Doing okay, not the first time I was hit with the spell" I said and she looked worried.

"Please Mrs. Malfoy don't tell Draco I work for the Dark Lord. Not yet atleast" "Don't worry honey. I won't tell anyone unless you want me to" She handed me some food to eat and water and waited for me to go back to hogwarts.

I walked into the common room with all eyes on me again. "Where have you been?" Draco got up and ran towards me and hugged me. I winced a little and he backed up. "You okay?" "Yeah... I uh feel out of a uh tree. Yeah" I know he knows that i'm lying but he didn't try anything to force it out.

"I'm going to bed" I told them and went to the share dorms. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and hair and went to bed. Today was crazy.
—————
A/N; please help me with the next chapter! it going to be called: Summer Already?