(Year 3) Christmas

—————1213 Words
Today is the start of Christmas break and I decided to stay at hogwarts this year. My parents were okay with it and they said they'll send my gifts on Christmas.

"Be safe this break!" Pansy told me
"Tell mum and dad I say hi" I replied and gave her a hug before waving her off.

There was tons of snow already on the ground so when I was walking back to the castle I wanted to lay in it. I walked to the courtyard and just laid down on the snow. It was cold but i'm used to the coldness. I guess i've been her for couple hours because they sun was already starting to set. I was about to get up but I was startled by someone.

"Y/n! Why are you laying on the snow? Your gonna catch a cold." Draco yelled while jogging towards me. "I don't know. Guess I was bored" I said while trying to get up "Let me help" he put his hand out and I grabbed it and I stood up but I collided into him.

He's so warm. I wish we could just go to my dorm and lay together, he's my favorite boy. I stared into his grey sharp eyes and I couldn't look away. "We should get to dinner" Draco said and took me out of the trance. "Y-yeah okay" we started walking to the great hall and we sat down together at the slytherin table.

I looked around and there wasn't a lot of people that stayed over the break. The people I know that I can see is Draco ofc, Astoria and Daphne, Cedric and Cho. I thought there would've been more but there's not! And that's okay.

But Astoria is staying, he's obsess with Draco and it's annoying. I mean like Draco is hot and very cool I get it but being obsess?! No. "You need to eat y/n" Draco said, I was zoned out but I started to eat. When we were done we walked to the common room together.

While we were walking our hands kept touching slightly and I kept blushing when it happens. We never went more than just cuddling. Never hold hands, kissed, fucked. We are young still but we are 14 and every 14 year old wants to kiss someone.

I would love to kiss Draco or even hold his hand but what if he doesn't feel the same way? Then i'll just embarrass myself! "You okay?" Draco asked and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking to the common room. We almost got there but he pulled me to the side before entering.

"Y/n I don't know what's going on but you need to be able to talk to me. I'm not going to tell anyone" He told me and gave me a hug. "I know dray" I told him and he looked at me with a surprised look. "I like that. Dray" He told me and took my hand and dragged me into the room.

We sat at the fire and just talked until we felt sleepy. But I guess I was the only one sleepy cause I almost fell asleep on Draco's shoulder. "We should get to you bed" He said while looking at me. "noooo" I muttered half asleep. He picked me up and brought me to the stairs, I thought he was taking me to my shared room but apparently he took us to his room.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere" He told me and left. Couple minutes later he came back with my pajamas, "let's get you changed" he said and gave me my clothes to change into. I went into the bathroom changed and when I got out he was in his pajamas and was sitting on his bed.

"Come here beautiful" He said and opened his arms. We fell asleep cuddling in his bed.

***

It's been couple days since Draco and I fell asleep together, it's almost Christmas and I need to get him a gift. I was walking down to hogsmeade to get him a gift and I got the best idea. He loves rings so why don't I get him a ring with a spell that you can put happy memories in it and then it can play in the air for him.

Awesome! I got the ring plus some candy for him and me and walked back. Today was just a good day, not really cold, there's plenty of snow on the ground and I love it!

I arrive to hogwarts and went straight to the common room and wrapped up his gift. "Where have you been?" I turned around and there was Draco staying in the door way. I checked the time and it was 6:32pm already. "Hogsmeade" I replied and went to hug him.

"We should start to go to dinner y/n/n" He told me and we left to go to the great hall. Our hands kept touching and I couldn't take it anymore. I took his hand into my hands and squeezed it. I looked over and he looked at me with a smile on his face. Dinner went by quick and we were heading back to the common room.

"Would you like to stay in my bed again?" He asked and I nodded. We walked up to his room and changed and laid down together and slept.

***

It's christmas now and I was heading to my room to grab his gift. I got it and went to his bedroom and knocked. "Come in" He yelled and I walked in, he was sitting on his bed and I went to sit next to him. "What's this?" "Its your christmas gift silly!" I said and gave it to him.

He opened it and smiled when he saw the ring. "I love it" he said "I know it's not much but you can put happy memories in it and to see them you'll have to spin the ring and it will appear in the air" I told him and he smiled more. "It's awesome" he said and hugged me.

"I'm glad you like it, I thought you would've been 'ugh i have to many rings'" I said and laughed. He looked around and grabbed a box like shape and handed it to me. "Here's your gift. I hope you like it" He told me and smiled, I hoped the gift and there was a couple things. There was a book called Here After, a really cool book mark and one of his rings on a necklace.

"I love it!!" I said and went to hug him. We are too young. Don't do it I kept saying to myself but I couldn't help. I kissed him and he kissed back. oh my god! This is so awesome. I've never kissed anyone before and this is the best.

We pulled away out of breath and we both smiled. I like him so much. "Y/n?" He asked "Yes?" "I know we are young and all but would you. umm... be my girlfriend?" He asked me all nervously "Yes dray! I'll love to" I replied and hugged him. Best christmas ever.
—————