(Year 2) Last Day of School

—————821 Words
Todays the last day of school and it feels like it's gonna suck. We don't have any classes today so I was just going to hangout with my friends. I grabbed my clothes, I was going to play quidditch with my friends so my outfit today was my slytherin jersey sweatshirt and leggings. I went it the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth and but my hair in a bun.

I went to go get my friends to play and I saw them all talking and having fun without me. Draco and Astoria were sitting really close, she was almost on his lap. Pansy and Blaise were cuddling kinda and Mattheo just sat there making tons of jokes.

I snuck out of the commons room and went to the field. 'Screw them. I don't need no friends to have fun' I grabbed my broom and started flying randomly. I flew on the top of the Astronomy tower and just sat on the bricks. I couple footsteps going up the stairs inside of the tower and I stayed quiet.

"Astoria why are we in here?" A boys voices talked. "Because Draco. I wanted to do this" Astoria said and kissed Draco and he kissed back. I heard the noises and I started to cry, I didn't know why but I did. It was silent cry but it still happened.

I heard the footsteps faded away and I didn't move. I just laid on the roof of the Astronomy tower and started out in the sky.

              —Meanwhile with her friends—

"Where's Y/n? She going to miss the train!" Pansy said while grabbing your trunks and pacing skeins the room. "Was she not in her bed this morning?" Blaise asked his lover.

"No" "I haven't seen her since last night" Pansy told him. "I'm going to Dumbledore" Mattheo said and walked out of the commons room to head masters office. "We have to get to the carriages or we'll miss the train" Draco said and grabbed his trunks and left. Astoria walked out after him and then Pansy and Blaise stayed for Mattheo to come back.

He came back and told them that Dumbledore said he'll look for her but we need to leave now.

                              —back to you—

I was sitting on the roof still when I heard heavy footsteps again up the stairs. "Y/n are you up here? The carriages are about to leave" I heard Dumbledore say. Shit! I'm going to miss the train. I grabbed my broom and went down a little to jump to the Astronomy floor. "Ah there you are. Your friends were very worried. Anyways here take my hand, I'll apparate us to the train.

We left really quick and I left my broom back there for next year. I appeared near the train and walked on, I went to go find our compartment with my friends and sat with them.

I didn't look at Astoria or Draco knowing what happened before. "Y/N! where were you? We been looking for you everywhere!" Pansy told me and went to hug me. I apologized and sat next to her because Astoria sat next to Draco inside in her usual spot.

The train ride was going good until I looked over and see Astoria holding hands with Draco and having her head on his shoulder. It went like I couldn't breathe, no air was coming in my lungs and my chest got tight. 'Why am I feeling like this?!' I thought. I made eye contact with Draco and I looked away immediately and got up and ran out of the small room.

I didn't know what to do so I get outside the that ledge on the train. I looked over and saw a ladder and me being me I climbed it and laid on top of the train. I heard the door open and I heard a familiar voice; Fred.

"y/n you out here? I saw you running so I came after you" He asked and looked around. "Up here Fred" I told him and he climbed the ladder and laid right next to me. We didn't need to talk, the silent was comforting.

It been couple of minutes and we saw the tunnel approaching and then we got down and walked back inside the train laughing. I backed back to my compartment and sat next the Pansy again. Draco was staring at me again and I tried to ignore it and I fell asleep against the window.

We arrived to kings cross and I said good bye to all my friends and gave them hugs and I walked over to mum and dad. I gave them a hug each and we started talking about what we were going to do the summer. All I know is that I'm going to change what I look like and act like. It's going to be good.
—————