(Year 4) Yule Ball

—————1283 Words
There's two weeks until the Yule Ball and i'm nervous. I want to go with Draco but he hasn't asked me yet. "Who you going with Pansy?" I asked her and she was so happy to say who "Blaise! He just asked me today. It was lovely" She said and smiled really big.

I congratulated her and left our dorm. I was walking to the Astronomy told to smoke cause I was bored. Madam Pomfrey foundation potion to fox my back and I was able to take my cast off aswell.

Right before I reached the top of tower I heard two voices. I could tell one was Draco and the other was some girl.

"I will not go to the dance with you Astoria!" Draco said "Cant you get that threw your thick skull" "Why do you even hangout with that slut. She doesn't have her virginity anymore so just leave her!" Astoria yelled back.

What were they talking about? And how does she know that. I couldn't help but cry, I left the tower really quietly. I walked out of the castle and down to the rim of the forbidden forest. I looked up at the tower and saw draco staring at me. I turned around and walked straight in the forest.

"Salvio Hexia" and "Disillusionment" I put a protective and a invisible spell on myself so I won't get hurt. I walked around and found a perfect spot to sit and smoke. I laid down on my back to looked up at the sky, I kept smoking until I got high and I guess the spells went away because I heard a noise.

"Y/n?" Draco asked me and saw that I was laying on the grass. "Why are you out here?" He asked me and sat next to me. "I overheard your conversation with Astoria. It's okay if you want to go to the dance with her" I told him and looked at him.

"No I actually came to ask if you wanted to go." He said and grabbed my hand. "I'll love to dray" I said and kissed him.

***

Pansy and I went shopping for our dresses. The Yule ball is next weekend and i'm so excited! "C'mon panssss. We gonna be late" I told her and basically dragged her to Hosmeade.

We walked into a dress shop and spent hours in it. We were happy with our decision and when we were walking back to the castle we couldn't stop laughing.

I tripped over a rock and fell but it was funny and I broke out with a loud laugh and Pansh couldn't hold it in anymore. I actually cut my hand and it was bleeding but I didn't notice it.

"What's going on here" Professor Snape asked and we both jumped and looked at him. We just laughed louder cause of him. "Y/n could I speak with you" He asked and Pansy left.

"Come on Professor. You really need to get laid" I told him and he stared at me more tensely. "Miss do not make me remind you about your language" He said and I apologized. We talked about my grade and I left.

***

Tonight's the Yule ball and everyone is excited. No one was focusing on any school work and they were goofing off. "Why won't we leave her and have some fun" I whispered into draco's ear and he nodded.

We left Astronomy class and we walked around the empty halls. I looked over at Draco and he looked at me. He had this look in his eyes that i've never seen before and before I know. I was pinned against the wall with his lips on my lips.

He kissed me with hunger and I kissed him back with the same lust and everything. He picked me up but I was still against the wall. "I want to fuck you but we are too young" Draco was saying in between kisses.

"Me too" I said and we stopped kissing when we heard footsteps coming to us. "Miss Parkinson and Mrs Malfoy! What are you doing out of class?!" Professor Sinistra said and we didn't have anything to say so we went back.

They class days went past quickly and the ball was in two hours. Pansy and I were in our dorm getting ready. I took a everything shower and when I got out I put on my undergarments. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my dress. The dress was a dark green colour. It was skin tight with a slit on my thigh.

This would be the first time anyone would see me without long sleeves on. I didn't want anyone to see my scars so I put long dark green gloves on that matched my dress. I walked out of the bathroom and Pansy gasped. "Oh my god y/n! You look so hot!!"

"You so aswell!!" I told her and I let her do my hair and makeup. It was almost time for the Yule ball and we both walked out of the Slytherin common room. I met up with Draco and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. "Wow y/n. You look so.... Hot" He said and kissed my check.

We walked into the great hall where the dance took place and we were jamming out. There was a slow dance that happened and I got very close to Draco. "I love you so much y/n. You make me so happy" He said and hold me tighter.

"I love you so much too" I told him. It's been couple hours and it was pretty late. Most students left and it was just our friend group and random people. "Yooo let's play truth or dare" Mattheo yelled and everyone go in a circle.

The Professors didn't care what we did tonight but no killing each other. We got a bottle in the middle and a people were spinning and taking dares or saying truths. It was Luna's turn to spin and it landed on me.

"Truth or dare y/n?" Luna asked "Dare" I said confidently. "Hmmm" she was thinking. "I dare you to sit on Draco's lap and kiss him" "Alright luna" I said and I did it.

Draco was shocked. I've never sat on his lap before. I straggled his lap and started kissing him and he kissed back strongly. I rolled my hips slightly and no one noticed beside Draco. "Fuck y/n.." He whispered in my ear.

"I think it's time for us to leave" Draco said and stood up and grabbed my hand. "Goodnight y/n" Luna said and winked at me. Once we left the great hall, I was pinned against the wall again. "What was that for" He said me and I shrugged and kissed him hard.

He kissed back and picked me up. He walked us over to a bench by a window. I could tell it was night time and it was a little chilly. I was straggling his lap again and kissing him heavily. I kept slowly rolling my hips against him and I could feel getting harder under me.

"Y/n we can't" He said and stopped kissing me. "That's okay. That doesn't mean that I can't tease you" I said and winked at him. We got up and I could see he still had a boner cause of me. I giggled at it and we walked to our common room. We got in and said our goodbyes to each other and went into our separate rooms. Little did I know Draco was moaning my name in his room.
—————