(Year 4) Third Task

—————1084 Words
My head is spinning with thoughts. I'm on my way to Charms class and I can't stop thinking about the final task tomorrow. It's a effing maze and I hate mazes. I don't want to die

Class was really boring but It went past quickly. I arrived to Arithmancy class and I saw Astoria talking to a Ravenclaw. I barely talked to her all year and I haven't seen her in the common rooms in a while. She's always talking to that ravenclaw boy. I wonder if they are dating...

"Miss Parkinson!" Professor Vector yelled. "Pay attention now" "Sorry professor" I asked and paid attention. This class is so stupid, like why we learn about math? It's a magic school not a normal school.

Class was over and now it's time for my second favorite class and the last class of the day; DADA! I met up with Draco before walking in and we sat down out our assigned seats. I was tuning out Professor Moody when I saw something out of my eye. I turned and saw a flashing light and then my mind frozen.

Memories were flying thew my head. Happy memories and sad ones I don't want to remember. Draco shook my shoulder and then I was out of the trance. Class was over and everyone was gone besides me "You coming or what?" Draco said and I got up "Sorry dray"

We walked back to the common room and just chilled there. I skipped dinner because I don't think anything will stay down. I'm really nervous for tomorrow, I got up and headed to bed even though it's only 7:30PM. I changed and went to bed.

***

Th next morning I woke up breathing heavily. I had a dream about the maze and how someone was going to get really hurt. I got up and shower and changed into clothes for the day. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked off to breakfast.

I ate some eggs and I looked to see who's awake and there was just a hand full of people including the champions. I got up walked around the ground till it was time for the task. I couldn't face anyone at the moment.

I walked down to the maze and I greeted the other people there. "Let's start this!" Dumbledore said "First Viktor will go" Then he ran into the maze. Couple minutes later It was my turn to go. I walked slowly into it and walked forward.

It was dark and creepy in her. I took a two rights and then I left when I heard noises behind me. I whipped around and saw Fleur getting dragged by the branches. I got close to her and she was covered in cuts and barely moving. I casted the spell so she could be taken away and I walked away.

I kept turning left because I thought of my dream I had. I saw Viktor shooting spells towards Cedric  and I took my wand out and mumble "Stupefy" And he flew and I was able to save Cedric. "Thanks" He said that and I walked towards Viktor and casted the spell to get him out.

"Anytime man." Then we split up. I know you might be say, stay together cause y'all from the same school. We weren't thinking and I found the center of the maze with the cup. I ran towards it and it was cursed. It was a Portkey. I was somewhere completely away from the maze. I recognize the place.

It was the Greengrasses Manor. Why was I here? "Ahh shes here!" Mrs greengrass said. "Your probably wondering why your here. Well Astoria told us that you stole her man." Mr greengrass told me and picked me up by my arm. "So we are going to teach you a lesson" They said together and shot spells at me.

I could understand two of them; Incarcerous and Crucio. I screamed out in pain. It felt like everything was being squished and getting hit. "I think she had enough. Don't you?" Ms greengrass said and he agreed with her but they shot one more spell. I don't know what it was but there was tons of small cuts on me.

They made me teleport back to hogwarts with the cup in my hand. I laid on the grass slowly moving but I still could. 'Why is it always me getting hurt?' I thought and I felt arms around me. Draco.

"I'm here" I told him "And I got the cup" I handed him the cup and tried to get up but I winced. "Just lay down y/n. You'll be okay" He told me and I listened. I just laid there until I could get up on my own and I did.

Draco was walking me back to the common room when he asked me why I took a hour longer than everyone and I told him what happened. He was shocked and mad at Astoria but he was more worried about me.

The torment was so fun other than me getting hurt every time. I made a friend with Fleur sort of. They'll be leaving in a couple of days after the celebration for the Hogwarts win.

"Congrats y/n!" Pansy said and came to hug me but I told her not to squeeze me and I told her why. He left me really quick and Im guessing she's going to Astoria or Dumbledore but I don't care anymore.

"Do you want to sleep in my dorm tonight?" Draco asked and I nodded "Just let me get ready" I told him and he was happy. I walked to mine and pansy's shared room and changed into pajamas. Dinner was about to be ready so Draco and I walked to the great hall. I couldn't see Astoria or Dumbledore there.

"I fixed the problem" Pansy said and smiled at me. I smiled back and put some food on my plate. I ate and it was time to go back to the common room. Draco walked me to his dorm and he got dress into his pajamas. I couldn't look away

"Like what you see?" He tease me and I laughed. He grabbed a book off his night stand and we got into a comfortable spot. He read to me while I fell asleep. I love to sleep here. I feel so safe with Draco here and I'm really glad he cares about me.
—————