(Year 1) Quidditch

!!WARNING: SH and skipping meals!!
—————763 Words
Few Weeks Later..
I woke up at 8:30am and I got out of bed and got dressed. I wore a long sleeve dark green shirt and black ripped jeans. It is Saturday so I don't have any classes today but there is Quidditch tryouts after lunch.

I can't wait for the tryouts, mum told me that i'm pretty good at Quidditch. I want to be a Beater if I make the team. I've been pacing around my shared room thinking about if i'm going to make the team or not. "Pansy, do you think i'll make the Quidditch team?" I asked pansy, "Yeah I think so. Your really good" She replied smiling.

I skipped breakfast again but it doesn't matter because I got to finish my book instead! I loveeee it so much! I was walking down the halls when I saw Professor Snape coming towards me. "Follow me" he said to me and I followed him.

We made it to his office and told me to sit down, what is it about? "So I haven't seen you eating in a couple of days and when you do it's not a lot of food" Snape said worried. "S-sorry. I'm never hungry." "You need to eat. Go get out of here" Snape demanded. Damn why he gotta do me like that.

Lunch just got done and it is time for the tryouts. I fast walked down to the Quidditch field to find Mattheo Riddle also trying out. I was showing off my skills I had and everyone was being nice to me. It was my turn to tryout for a Beater and surprisedly I got the spot!

The tryouts were done and I was all sweaty and dirty so I was waking back up to hogwarts when I got stopped by a boy I have never seen before. "You suck y/n! You don't deserve to be a beater on the team." he started laughing at me, do I actually suck? I thought I was good. Did Pansy lie to me? Did mum lie to me?

"L-leave me alone." I said waking away, "oh does baby need her mummy to cry to? wah wah" he said and laughed again. I ran towards the school crying tons, once I entered the grounds I still couldn't stop crying. "PureBlood" I said to the painting for them to open, I was standing in the common rooms where few people where.

I noticed Draco staring at me; worried. "What's wrong y/n?" he said but I didn't respond and just ran to the shared room I had with Pansy. I grabbed my new clothes to change into, I also grabbed my razor. I'm so happy I brought it.

I went to the bathroom, locked the door and slid down the door and cried. I tools my razor out, examining it. Should I do it? I stared cutting my arms and thighs, I accidentally overlapped a previous scar and screamed. Hoping Draco didn't hear.

I started the shower with a very hot setting and got in. It's been a little while in the shower but I didn't want to get out. Once I thought it was long enough, I got out and got dressed; black long sleeves pajamas shirt and black matching pajamas pants.

I left the bathroom and saw the time, 7:30pm. Dinner just got done and people should be coming back to the common rooms in a few minutes. I grabbed my homework and books and went down to a desk in the common room. I was finishing up when I heard Draco's voice.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Before I left for dinner I heard you yell." Draco said, fuck man I didn't know he would hear it. I was hoping he didn't. "Yeah I'm good. Just got upset after the quidditch tryouts" I told him. "Did you get the spot you wanted?" Draco is trying to make small talk with me. I suck at talking, especially small talking. "Yes I did! I'm a beater now." I said with a smile on my face.

"That's awesome! Well I have to get to bed, it was nice talking to you y/n." He said before walking off. "Goodnight Draco" I said, "Goodnight." Draco replied. I got up and picked up my punishments and books and headed to my shared room. I brushed my teeth and got into my warm fluffy bed, and fell asleep happy.
—————
A/N: Sorry that the chapters are short, I don't know what to add in each one yet.

Comments?