(Summer) Where to go?..

————490 Words
I was walking down London streets with just my Hogwarts trunk and owl. I kept walking and walking till I found a witches and wizards shelter I could stay at for the night.

They had dinner but I didn't eat it, I didn't really trust it to be honest. The night passed and now it's morning. I grabbed my stuff and left the shelter.

'I need to find somewhere I could stay for the summer. I could ask the malfoys...' I thought to myself and apparrated to the Malfoy Manor.

I went up to the front door and knocked. It took a solid three minutes before someone opened the door. Dobby

"Hello ma'am, how can Dobby help you?" He asked me "C-could you get Narcissa please?" "Yes ma'am!" He said and disappeared.

Narcissa came to the door and looked at me up and down. "Come in dear" She says and Lets me in. "Why are you here?" "I got k-kicked out.." I looked to the ground and spoke "I had no where else to go"

Narcissa didn't even question why I was kicked out, maybe Draco told her about the howler..

***

I've been sleeping for the past 6 hours. It's now 8:23am, I left the bed she allowed me to sleep in and got dressed. Today I am going to send my mom a letter.

After I got dressed I walked down to where I think the kitchen is and sat down at a bar stool and rested my head on the counter. I heard footsteps to my right and I lifted my head up.

"Y/n?" Draco softly said. "Hi" I replied to him sadly. (i don't remember if they are together or broken up. I had a plan for them to break up, so they are dating. Sorry if they did break up 😭)

"Why are you here?"
"Do you not remember?" I said to him. "Is it the howler? Tell me you didn't get kicked out"

I stayed quiet, I didn't really know how to answer. "Aw baby. Come here" He says and open his arms. I go and hug him and we went to cuddle in his bed.

All summer was almost like that. We cuddle every night, he read me books when I was upset, we went walking around his compound, I ate really good food.

I did send my mom letters, tons of them  I explained everything I could to not expose myself and she still doesn't believe me. She said that I'm staying kicked out till I unfriend and NEVER speak to him again.
—————
It's been 5 months since I made a new chapter, soooo HELLLOOO!

Sorry this chapter was super short, I forgot most of this story so I have to reread it all and will update this chapter! Maybe not this weekend tho but next week when I'm on winter break.

The bests chapters and coming soon!!!