(Year 3) Last Day = Sad Day

—————1104 Words
Todays the last day of term and summers around the corner. I don't want to leave hogwarts, I know we'll be back here soon but that means I won't be able to see Draco at all this summer. The past months we awesome! We would share some nights in his room and we would go on dates to the Astronomy tower.

We were able to talk to each other about anything and it was great. I didn't feel like a loner this year and I loved it. We still had classes for the day, it was around lunch time but I am too sad to go and eat near people. So I just sat History Of Magic classroom by myself and just played around.

Quarter way threw lunch I heard the door open. I was in the handstand against the wall when I looked at the door and I saw Draco. I got down and went to hug him "I thought i'll find you here" he said "why aren't you at lunch? You need food" "Because I can't eat. It'll just come back up" I said sadly because I realized that we won't see each other for a little.

"It's okay y/n. maybe you can come visit me at the Manor" He said and hugged me tighter "I would love to but my parents probably won't let me" I told him.

Lunch was over and he had to leave. The class went by quickly and it was time for Care of Magical Creatures and Draco was in the class too! But to my surprise the class went by quicker then last one. Draco and I were heading back to the common room to pack out trunks.

We split ways and I went to my room to pack my stuff. I packed my clothes and toiletries and changed my clothes into a black skirt and olive green long sleeves shirt. I'm happy no one asks me why I wear but I wear.

I left the room and went to Draco's room to see how is packing is going. I knocked and he opened the door "Hello there beautiful" He said and kissed my check and brought me in his dorm. "I'm going to miss you so much dray" "me too    y/n/n"

We went to go cuddle on his bed for a couple hours. Now it's dinner time and we walked to dinner together, hand in hand. We sat down together and ate. Dumbledore gave his speech and is now announcing the house cup winners.

"In last place we have; Hufflepuff with 368 points. In third place we have; Gryffindor with 382 points. I'm second place we have; Ravenclaw with 396 points!" Everyone clapped.

"In first place we have Slytherin with 412 points! Congratulations" Dumbledore said and the table cheered. It's been years since Slytherin won and it's awesome!

"Have a great summer hogwarts and see you next year!" Dumbledore yelled and everyone exited out of the great hall. One more sleep and we leave for summer. "Would you like to spend the night with me y/n?" Draco asked and I nodded

We walked to the common rooms and we sat on the couch right next to each other. I was reading my book when Draco asked me if I could read to him and I did.

It's been hours since we came in here and I looked at Draco and he was asleep. "dray? we need to get to bed" I said and he sat up slowly and we walked to his dorm. We got changed into our pajamas and and to bed cuddling.

It's the next morning and I woke Draco up and we got dressed and walked to breakfast and eat. We went back to grab our trunks and went to get on the train.

We got into a compartment that sat Draco by the window, me right next to him and Mattheo on my other side. Astoria was across Mattheo and blaise sat by the window with Pansy in the middle.

Pansy and Blaise relationship were great and going. They been dating for almost two years and it made her so happy. It's awesome to see her happy.

The train left and we were heading home. I gave Draco a kiss on the check and said "i'll be back dray" I left. I needed to get some air, I don't know what's wrong with me but something's been going on. I get super uncomfortable around people especially bigger crowds.

I walk down the train trying to catch my breath. I stumbled over something on the ground and fell. To my luck it was right in front of the professors compartment, right by the exit door to go outside. I sat on the ground. It wasn't that I couldn't move, I didn't want to.

The compartment door opened and Professor Snape walked out. "You okay Miss Parkinson?" I asked and I nodded still breathing heavy. "Follow me" he said and lead me out of the train in the breezing air.

"It's okay just breathe" I started to normally breathe and I felt okay. "Now tell me. What's wrong?" He said me "I really don't know. I was feeling fine and then my stomach felt like it was twisting and then I left to come out here but I didn't make it" I told the professor and sat on the edge.

I took a cigarette out of my pocket and started to light it. I don't care if I was in front of Snape. What he gonna do? Give me detention?

"Y/n don't smoke. It's bad for you" He told me "Well I don't give two flying fucks professor. If I die, I die" I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Unbelievable" He said and left me alone. It been at least a hour and I headed back. I walked into the compartment and Draco looked at me with worried eyes.

"Where have you been?" He asked and I said somewhere. I sat down and I guess they smelt me because Mattheo said "Y/n we thought you stopped" I looked over and saw look. "You shouldn't care anymore. Let me be me" I said and put my head on Draco's shoulder and slept.

The train was coming to the station and we said goodbye to each other. I gave Draco a hug and kiss and went to my parents. "Y/n! You look so..." "Different" My dad finished her sentence. "Thanks.." I gave them a hug and we apparated to our Manor. This summer is gonna suck
—————