(Year 2) Y/N Birthday

—————1063 Words
Todays my 12th birthday.
I don't like celebrating my birthday because everyone try's to care for me because it's a 'special' day. It so stupid, I'm not going to remind anyone that it's my birthday.

I woke up to Pansy signing me happy birthday but I cutted her off. "Stop Pansy. Don't tell anyone it's my birthday please." I told her and she nodded and left the room. I grabbed an outfit for today and went to the bathroom. I started a shower and washed everything, I got out with a towel in my hair and one around my body. I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and left the bathroom to go to the commons room.

Today is a Friday and I had Transfigurations first period but I was 10 minutes late already so I skipped the class. It was time for Potions and I got distracted walking there so I was also 8 minutes late. "Miss Parkinson. If your late again I will give you detention" Professor Snape told me and I walked to my seat.

Pansy waved at me and I waved back and went to sit next to the people I sat with. I don't speak with them I just listen. "Today we are going to make Fire Protection Potion. The ingredients we will need are Bursting Mushrooms, Salamander Blood and Wartcap powder." Snape said and wrote them on the chalk board. "Get into your partners!" The class went fast and it was time for lunch.

I walked to the great hall alone and I sat alone. I grabbed a sandwhich and some chips and ate. I was the first person to leave the great hall and I guess that caught some people's attention but I didn't care. I went to grab my things out of the Potions room and I expected Professor snape to be in the great hall but he was in his classroom.

"Ever heard of knock Miss Parkison." "Sorry I thought you were in the Great Hall. I just came to grab my stuff" I said. 'Please tell me Professor Dumbledore didn't tell anyone about my birthday' I thought. Right before I was about to leave Snape said, "Happy birthday Y/n" I froze. "How do you know? Please don't tell anyone." I begged him. "I can read minds, don't forget that' He said and shooed me away.

I left the potions room and walked to D.A.D.A with Professor Lockhart. I love this class because it has all my 'friends' in the class. I went to go sit next to Blaise and Draco and the class went by quickly. Nothing fun happened, just learned about stupid things. I was walking to my Herbology class when I decided to skip because we are just going to learn about plants.

I walked back to the common room and sat my stuff down and grabbed my book. I quickly walking up to the Astronomy tower and sat on the edge and read.

—1 hour and 30 minutes later—

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I turned to see a worried Draco Malfoy. "Why are you sitting on the edge. Back up a little" he told me and I listened. He sat next to me and grabbed my book out of my hands. "Can I read to you?" He asks. "Sure!" I told him happily.

'It's been a while since I've seen her. We been best friends since we were little and I loved her. But I couldn't stop loving her. I fucked up everything'

Draco said and he noticed I put her head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Im not asleep. Continue please" I told Draco.

'I saw her name pop up on my phone and I freaked out. I scream and I looked at the text message. "Meet me outside your house" That's what the text said. I walked outside and she was standing there, so gorgeous."

Draco stopped reading after he heard me lightly snoring. He put you in his arms and layer his back against the rock hall. An hour later you woke up to see you in Draco's arms and he was asleep but holding you tightly.

You saw the time and it was 6:28pm, it was almost dinner time. You woke up Draco and told him dinners in 32 minutes. We got up and walked to the great hall, we got there in time for Dumbledores speech and we ate. We were walking back to the commons room and when Pansy put his hands over my eyes. "Don't say anything, just walk y/n" Pansy says. We got into the common room and let go of my head.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone yelled and they made a surprise birthday party for me. "Pansy I fucking told you not to tell anyone!" I yelled and walked back out of the common room. Draco, Mattheo and Pansy ran after me and started to talk to me. "Y/n stop walking and talk with us please" Draco said.

"Fine. What do you want to know?" I told him. "Why don't you want anyone to know about your birthday?" "Because everyone starts to care about me just for a day! I'll rather throw myself off the Astronomy then have people fake care about me" I yelled and walked off. I was being serious about dying but they didn't realize.

I ran off to go the tower and sat on the edge, maybe a little to much off. Draco made his way up the tower and found you sitting there. "Were you being about serious about that! What you said." "Yes draco. I'm sorry" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Its okay, i'm here whenever you want to talk. But c'mon y/n let's go to sleep" Draco said and picked you up bride style and took you to the common room. Everything was back to normal and your friends saw you in Draco's arms. Astoria got jealous really quick and ran off to her shared dorm.

Draco walked up to your shared dorm with Pansy and sat you in your bed, you were already asleep so he tucked you into your bed and kissed your forehead and left. He wakes down the stairs and they stared at Draco and questioned him what were you two doing and he explained everything.
—————