(Year 2) Trouble

————— 1014 words
I woke up in the hospital wing, it was completely dark besides a few candles lit. I got out of the bed because I didn't want to stay there or sleep anymore, I was a little dizzy but that was probably cause I stood up to quick. I walked out of the wing and into the hallways, I walked quickly to the Slytherins common room.

It was around 2am so I didn't expect anyone to be awake. I walked into the room and saw Draco and Mattheo talking, they noticed me quickly but didn't say anything. I went over to one of the armchairs and plopped down in it, we sat in silence before Draco breaks it. "Are you okay      y/n?" he asks. "peachy" I told him, I wasn't actually okay, shits been happening and I don't know why but I can open up to him.

                      ——30 minutes later——

We were all sitting there still in silence and I fell asleep shortly after talking to Draco. When I woke up I was in my bed, how? It doesn't matter, I got up and picked out a outfit to wear. It's Saturday and I can wear whatever I want to. I picked up olive green cargo pants and a long sleeves black shirt.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, after that I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and went to breakfast. I wasn't going to read today because I have a headache and I just wanted to rest.

I was walking when I got dizzy again, then I realized that I have had a full meal in 11 days. I got to the great hall and sat alone and put eggs, toast, and hash browns on my plant and started eating. People were looking at me but I ignore them until Draco came over to me and said "y/n you are bleeding from your head." 'What the fuck?' I thought. I put my hand up to my hand and he was right, how did this happen?

I left and went to the hospital wing.. again. I have been in there more than anywhere else. "Why did you leave y/n. You weren't supposed leave until Sunday" Madam Pomfrey said. I laid down on the bed and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up again there were bunch of students in beds around me but they didn't move.

Draco Malfoy came running in to see if I was okay and told me everything that has been happening and if I see a snake like creature do not look in the eyes. I nodded and he hugged me. He hugged me?! That is cute but no. I can't think that. Stop y/n! He's your friend.

I saw the time and it was 9:52pm. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, "acido book" My book appeared in front of me and I started to read. Couple hours later I fell asleep. Next morning, Madam Pomfrey came in and told me that I could leave whenever I wanted to. I left the wing hopefully for a long time and I went to the common rooms to go to my dorms to change.

"Y/n! Are you okay? You been in the hospital wing so many times. Do I need to write to mum?" Pansy said. "No please. She'll worry about me" I told he and begged her not to send it. "Okay but your go to breakfast with me" She said, "Let me change first" I told her and walked to our shared room.

I changed and walked out of the dorm and walked to the great hall with my sister. We sat with our friends but I didn't say anything and just ate my yogurt with strawberries and blueberries.

Draco Pov:
Astoria, Blaise, me, Pansy and Y/n sat together. Y/n never sits with us and I don't know why, does she not consider us her friends? It looks like she's uncomfortable sitting here. "You okay?" I whispered in her ear, she nodded and ate her yogurt.

I sat next to her on her right and Pansy was on her left and we talked an talked about random things. Blaise said a really funny joke and everyone was laughing, even y/n chuckled. It was fun to be honest, I missed these moments last year with everyone.

Breakfast was over ms I asked y/n if she would want to go on a walk around Hogwarts with me and she agreed. We talked about stupid stuff and she told me what's been happening with her. I feel so bad for her but I can't let them show.

Right before we went back inside, she gave me a hug. "Thanks listening Draco" She said to me an smiled. "Thank you for coming with me" I told her and we went separate ways to different places. I went back to the common room to chill with Mattheo cause he seems lonely lately.

Y/N Pov:
I hugged Draco before we went back inside. I walked to the hospital wing to see if Madam Pomfrey was there, and she was. "Could you check up on my head? It still hurts a little" I asked her and she did check my head. She didn't find anything wrong so she told me that it's probably cause of the lack of food, water and fresh air.

I left the wing agin that day and went to walk to the black lake before It gets dark. I wanted to take a swim but I didn't have a swimsuit with me or in my dorm so I was going to swim in my outfit. As I was walking I was wondering if this oils be a good idea, what if the waters cold? How deep is the lake?

I arrived at the lake and went to the dock at sat down. 20 minutes passed and I heard footsteps behind me and before I was going to turn, I was pushed into the lake..
—————