(Year 3) Boggart?

—————1223 Words
Draco's Pov;
I watched as y/n leave dinner suddenly and I got worried. I looked to Pansy and Mattheo and they both were looking at me with worried faces too.

Dinner wasn't over for another 30 minutes so I have no clue why she left. She didn't even eat any of her food. I nodded to the two and we all got up and went after y/n.

We saw y/n collapse right out of the hospital wing and we started running towards her. What's been going on? She's either always in the hospital wing or she's upset. I hope she's okay.

I shook y/n and she was barely awake, I picked her up and Mattheo called Madam Pomfrey over to us. Madam got to us and we explained everything that we know and she told us to leave. I don't want to leave y/n alone like this. What will happen to her? Is she going to be okay?

—4 hours later—

Y/N's Pov:
I woke up suddenly, rubbing my head. It hurts so much. I looked around and noticed the time; 1:36AM. I've been out for couple hours and I don't even know what happened. All I remember is seeing three figures running to me.

I sat up in the bed I was laying in, I decided that I was okay to leave and got up. I almost fell but I got steady, I walked towards the door and left. I was waking down to the dungeon to the common room when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw no one.

'PureBlood' I said and the paintings opened. I looked around and didn't see anyone so I walked towards the sofa and plopped down. Couple minutes later I heard someone coming down the stairs and I looked up. Draco.

"Oh my gosh y/n! Are you okay?"Draco asked getting closer to me. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Y/n?.." he asked again. I tried to speak again but it didn't work so I just nodded. I hugged Draco and he hesitated to hug me back but he did.

We weren't dating or anything but I think i'm catching feelings for him. He is just so handsome, his face matches his body. His perfect smile and smirk gets my knees weak. He's super comfortable and soft when you hug him.

"d-draco?"
"yes y/n?"
"I was wondering. Why are you... um. my friend?" I asked him. I don't know why but it seems so fake that he's my friend. A perfect guy friends with a girl like me?! Ha

"Because your awesome, beautiful, sweet and you can tell who's bad and good" Draco told me and I couldn't help but smile. He sat next to me in the sofa and we cuddled up for until morning.

***

I woke up in my bed, I don't know how I got here. I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got in and cleaned myself. Memories came flying in and I smile at it, I got out of the shower, brushed my hair and teeth and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag and shoes and walked to breakfast. I sat down and eat some eggs and bacon, once I was done I looked up and saw Fred staring at me. Why?

I got up and walked to DADA. Today is the first day of classes for everyone and i'm so excited! I looked around and realized that this class was Slytherins and Ravenclaw houses. I took my seat at a table with Draco, Pansy and Mattheo.

They gave me worried looks and they kept asking if I was okay and it was getting a little annoying. "Today class we are going to see what our Boggarts! Please form a line in front of me" Professor Lupin explained. I was so ready for this lesson, I stood behind Pansy but in front of Draco.

It was Pansy's turn and her Boggart was of a clown. It was my turn and that's when I got nervous. What if it's bad? It started changing and then it stopped. Shit I can do this

It was those red eyes from the train. I just stared at them not knowing what was going on around me. Draco kept telling me to focus but I couldn't. It was like I was being hypnotized.

Professor Lupin stepped in and stopped in and he turned around and dismissed the class. Everyone left beside me, Draco, Pansy, Mattheo and of course the Professor. "Y/n? What was that?" Mattheo asked and I couldn't focus on him. I kept looking around become dizzy and I guess they saw cause the next thing I know is that I was laying in the ground.

I sat up quickly and looked around. "I have to go" I stood up, still dizzy, and grabbed my stuff and left. The four of them looked at each other until they got up and followed y/n.

They weren't trying to get caught following her but they saw her walking to the Astronomy tower. They followed her up the stairs and smelt something. Only Mattheo knew what it was because he used to do it.

Y/n was sitting on the edge on the tower, legs over the edge and smoking weed. The three of them walked towards y/n and saw her smoke. "Um y/n?" Draco asked.

I turned around quickly and saw the three of them looking at me with questionable looks. I took a big breath and put it out. "What" I asked while standing up but it was to quick cause I got dizzy.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Mattheo asked "Its not good for you. You can get serious health issues." "You a hypocrite. You do the same shit, so don't be giving me tips." I asked and turned to look out of the tower. Pansy left with tears knowing he sister is fucked up and she wasn't there to help her.

"Please just let us help you" Draco said.
"There's nothing left to be fixed. So please leave me alone." I said and slowly turned around. They saw the real y/n. Not the cover up person. "Now. If you don't mind, I got pleases to be" I asked and walked out without another word.

I walked threw the halls, not wanting to go back just yet. I found myself near the room of requirements and I thought of were I wanted to be. In a open grasslands with a setting up with my book.

I walked in and saw it, I sat down near a tree stump and read. Couple hours later it was almost dinner time, I skipped all my classes and lunch. I couldn't be near anyone right now. I got up and walked out of the room to the common room to get dressed.

No one was there so it was quick. I walked out and towards the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table to eat. I noticed my friends and sat with them and I was talking like nothing happened that day. My mind was refreshed.
—————