(Year 3) Uh Oh

—————1267 Words
I woke up confused to where I was then memories came flying in. It was a fun night if I was completely honest and I didn't wanted it to end.

I turned over and I accidentally hit Draco in the shoulder, "be careful beautiful." He said and turned my way. That's when I remembered, he saw my arms. I knew what's about to come next but I not ready..

"So y/n.. could we maybe.. speak about something?" He said slowly and calmly. I nodded, I looked away from his eyes. I couldn't keep myself from not crying I looked at him again.

"Last night. I saw something on your. errr. arms. Could you care to explain?" He sat up and pulled me up with him. So we were sitting crisscross on the bed looking at each other. That's also when I remembered that I was in one of his shirts that didn't have sleeves; he could see everything.

I took deep breaths, was I actually about o explain everything? Fuck man. I trust Draco but I don't know if i'm ready to tell him. Wait, I can sugar coat it. Yes! I will

"Soooo" I started "Everything I say is between you and me, understand?" "I understand" Draco agreed. "I've been doing it for as long as I can remember, but recently I stopped doing it on my thighs." I explained and he grabbed my hands and made me look at him.

He was tearing up and I was trying to hard not to cry in front of him. "I'm not going into many details but I'm trying to stop. So Draco, you don't have to worry about me anytime of the day. If I got my drinks with me i'm going to be a o k" I told him and patted him shoulder and got up.

I grabbed my outfit from last night, "Keep my shirt. You look better in it then me" he smirked at me and walked me back to my dorm. I made sure to have my arms covered.

I got in my dorm and saw Pansy wasn't in there and I got excited. Draco was about to leave but I didn't want him to "Please stay dray" I said and he was surprised a little from the nickname and went to go sit in a chair.

"You can sit or lay on my bed dumbo" I said and laughed. He walked to lay down on my bed and just watched me. I went to my closet to grab clothes; a lilac long sleeve shirt with black skirt

I went to the bathroom and started the shower, I made sure the door was close but not locked and started to undress. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. When I was done I got out and got dressed and brushed my hair and dry it.

I walked out of the bathroom and say Draco's eyes on me. He was watching me move around the room. I noticed a note on my desk and read it,

Hey y/n. I'm going to be hangout with Blaise all day so I won't be in the room or common until after dinner.

Love, Pansy Parkinson

I got excited but I didn't want to show it, I walked over to the door and locked it with a spell so no one can open it beside me. Draco was confused of what I was doing but didn't say anything or do anything.

I walked over to him and layer down right next to him, "Pansy is hanging out with Blaise all day" I told him. He smiles a little and pulled me closer to him. Tomorrow we start classes, we didn't have them today because the first years are having them.

                       —2.5 hour later—

Draco left the room half a hour ago but he hasn't left my mind since. All we did was cuddle, nothing inappropriate happened; surprisingly. It was around 4pm and I have two hours till dinner starts.

I got up and put my shoes on and left. I was walking threw the common room when I saw Astoria being really close to Draco. I don't know what I was feeling up I was mad and upset.

I left quickly, slamming the painting behind me. I walked around the corridors until I came across the Astronomy Tower door.

I went up the stairs and we welcomed by a breeze, it was nice. I walked over to the edge and realized how high I was from the ground. 'I can do unthinkable things right now and no one will know' I thought to myself. "I would know." I heard a strong voice behind me and I jumped.

I turned on my heel quick and saw Professor Snape. 'Why was he up here? Wait. He heard my thoughts?!' "Y/n. I thought I told you before. I can read minds pretty easily" He told me and I gasped. All the things I thought to myself. The bad things. He heard it, maybe not all but some.

"I'm so sorry Professor. Leave don't tell my parents" I was practically begging him on my knees because they couldn't know. At least not yet.

"I won't. Don't need to worry, but you need to tell them about that" He pointed to my arms and I moved them to my back. "d-draco saw them.." I said and he saw the scared look in my eyes. "You don't need to worry about him. He's not going to tell anyone I promise." Snape told me and I nodded.

I went to go sit on the edge on the tower but before I could sit, I felt a arm around me. "Don't worry. I'm not going to jump off.... yet" I said and laughed. I looked at who it was and it surprised me.

There look on their face worried me so much. "W-what do you mean y/n?" Fred said. "Nothing. Forget it" I told him quickly. "I came to inform you then it's almost dinner time. Let me guide you there" He said and put his arm out and I grabbed it.

We walked to great hall arm in arm laughing. We reached the door and we went separate ways. I took a seat next to Pansy and Mattheo and started taking. Well I didn't do much talking, I don't really like big crowds but I listened.

I was picking at my food, I didn't feel hungry but I haven't ate since last night and I needed to eat. Right when I was about to put the fork in my mouth but I smelt something that almost made me throw up. I put the fork down and got up and walked out of the great hall.

Dinner wasn't done for another 30 minutes but I couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave. I was walking to the common rooms when I felt dizzy. I hate when this happens, I turned to go walk to the hospital wing but my body felt heavy.

I fell to the ground near the wing but not close enough Madam Pomfrey would see me. I was still awake but I couldn't move. It felt like needles were stabbing me everywhere. Any vision was becoming blurry but I made out three figures running toward me before I blacked out.
—————
A/N; I just realized that y/n be getting hurt to many times 😂 but sorry for the late chapter. I got eoc's and I just don't know what to write.

Opinions??