(Summer) The changes..

!!WARNING: this chapter is very heavy on stuff (i think) You can completely skip it if you get uncomfortable or anything | SA, kidnapping & more!!
—————1260 Words
This past week has been okay I guess. I barely left my room and when I did it was only to go to the bathroom and eat. Mum told me to go out and get some air today so that's what I'm doing. Im going to walk to the park but I gotta get dress first. I put on a skirt and long sleeve shirt.

The weather is nice today, not too hot. I got to the park and sat on the swings and swung. It's probably been a couple of hours so I started to walk back. I felt like someone saw watching me and I looked around, I couldn't see anyone but I could still feel it.

I turned the corner to get on my street and I felt something pull me back. I tried to scream but I didn't make any sound. I felt the twisting and turning, we were being apparated somewhere. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room. There was a window but it was near the ceiling and I couldn't look out of it. "the princess is awake" A manly voice said from a corner, I looked over and I didn't know who it was; but it had to be a wizard.

I tried to speak but my mouth was to dry. "Your probably wondering why your here. Let me cut it short" He told me "Your just to damn beautiful not to get"

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear "don't worry princess. When i'm done with you, you can leave" That's when I realized I was strapped down on a bed with only my undergarments on. "p-please no" I choked out. "To bad beautiful" He said and got on top of me

He started kissing my check till my lips and kissed me. I of course didn't kiss back and he got upset "When I kiss you. You kiss bad slut" he said and started kissing my chin and made his way down my stomach.

"Stop please!" I yelled but he didn't stop. He made his way all the way down and undid his belt and pulled down his pants.
(not going into detail)

He was done with me and used a spell that my clothes went back on. I couldn't stop crying. "Oka princess you can leave now" And he apparated me away. I fell on the ground when I landed, it was really dark out; maybe 4am

I looked around and saw that I was on my front yard. I pulled myself up and walked to the front door. Unfortunately it was unlocked so I had to knock. Couple minutes later my mum answered the door.

"Y/n! Where have you been? We've been worried sick" She said and pulled me into a hug  I was so exhausted and I couldn't stop crying. "You okay?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Come in" I walked in and walked past her straight to my room. And I didn't leave until sunrise.

***
It's been a few weeks since that night. I barely left my room, haven't ate in days. I just couldn't bare myself anymore. I got back into cutting my thighs and arms again and got my habit of drinking and smoking back. Fuck this summer.

It's only been a month in summer and I want it to be over. I heard a knock on my window and there was Draco's owl. I opened my window and took the letter off of his foot and opened the letter.

Dear y/n/n,
I hope you are having a good summer already. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you. Father said if your parents are okay with it, you can come over this weekend! But only if you want to aswell.

With great love, Draco

I nearly cried because of this. I want to see him so bad but that means I'll have to leave my room. I got up and got dressed, I went downstairs and to the living room. "hey mum can I ask you something?" I asked and she gave me a surprise look. I haven't talked to her about what happened. I'm too scared to "Sure!"

"Draco asked me if it was okay with you guys if I could come over to his Manor for the weekend. Can I go?" I asked "Yes y/n. No need to ask" My mum said and I left to go owl Draco back.

Hey Dray,
My mum said it was okay for me to come over. I've missed you too and I hope you are having a good summer too. My summer has been the shittiest ever.

Love, Y/n

I gave the letter to Buck my owl and he flew off.

***

It's finally time to go see Draco and I'm so excited! I woke up and put black jeans and green long sleeve shirt on. He's gonna hate me when he finds out. I packed my bags and I put some of the good stuff in there too.

I said my goodbyes to my family and apparated to the Malfoy Manor. This place is so beautiful, it's huge and it looks like it's been taken care of. I walked up to the door and knocked. "Hel- Oh hi y/n! It's wonderful to finally meet you, Draco's been telling me everything about you" A older lady said and i'm guessing this is his mother Narcissa.

"hi" was the only thing I could say before being hugged by the one and only; Draco  "I've missed you so much! Please come in" He said and led me up to his bedroom. "How have you been? Also, aren't you hot in that, it's hot outside y/n! Your gonna get a heat stroke." He said and felt my head. "It's f-fine dray" I said and flinched by his touch.

"Y/n. What's up?" he questioned me and I didn't answer. "I'm not going to force you to talk about it but i'm here if you want to" he pulled me into a hug and laid us down. That weekend was the best weekend in a very long time. I got to spend time with Draco and his family and I didn't even think once about that night.

***

There's couple more days till school starts for the year and it's going to suck. Having to be in huge crowds. Probably going to get many lectures from Professor Snape, Draco and Mattheo. My addiction havent went down. It got worse, I could go one day without getting drunk or high.

It's the only time I could feel something. This night I got drunk and I probably shouldn't. I walked through the front door, stumbling over anything. "Y/n! What are yo- Are you drunk?!" Mum yelled at me and "Nooo yo shold jst leav me alon" I said and walked up the stairs to my room.

I was going to regret this in the morning but I don't give a fuck. I never do anymore, nothing mad sense. Why am I still alive to be honest. My parents yell at my 24/7. Pansy's a bitch to me still. Draco probably doesn't actually like me anymore. My friends are just rude and think there better than everyone.

I wish I could just disappear..
—————