(Year 4) Celebration

—————1015 Words
There's one week left of term and I'm so excited! Tonight's the party for the win of hogwarts for the tournament and it's going to be a blast. We are supposed to dress up a little if we wanted to do that's what I did today.

It's saturday so we don't have any classes. Pansy and I went to hogsmeade and got beautiful dresses. That was a few hours ago and right now Draco and I are cuddling on his bed while he's reading to me.

I love when he reads to me. It's calms be down whenever i'm upset or something. It's been a little while since I did any of my "coping" things and it's great. The party's in three hours and I agree to meet pansy in two so i can plenty of time to chill.

"What to do something love?" Draco asked "Yes but what would be do" I replied "Oh i have a idea" he smirked at me and sat the book down and pulled me on top of him. His back was against the headboard so I was straggling his lap and we started to kiss heavily.

I felt him getting hard under me and we both knew we couldn't go forward more. But that doesn't stop me from teasing him, so that's what I did. I slowly grind on him and he kept grunting. "Love stop that" He said and moved his mouth to my neck and started kissing there.

He found my sensitive spot and bit it. I let out a quiet moan in his ear and then there was a knock on the door. "Y/n? Are you in there" a voice from the other side asked. I got off Draco's lap and I could tell he was upset. I got up and saw it was Pansy and I apologize for the lateness.

I said goodbye to Draco and walked with Pansy to our dorm and we got ready for the party. I took a shower and put on my dress. The dress was skin tight black shirt dress. It as a V line dip and long sleeve. I looked very hot it in if i'll be honest.

I dried my hair and brushed my teeth and hair and went out of the bathroom. "Oh gosh y/n, Draco's going me hot for you" She said and took me to her chair. She did my hair and makeup and then it was time to go to the party.

We both walked to the great hall where the party was held and I met up with draco. He was in a black suit looking sexy. "Hey handsome" I said and kissed his cheek. We walked to the drinks and had some.

"Can I take this day m'lady?" Draco said and took my arm. We made our way to the dance floor and Disasterology played. I stared swinging my hips against Draco's body and he put his hands on my hips. We were very close to each other and I could feel his breath on my neck.

I could hear his breath hitch every once in a minute when I hit his body some way. It's been a couple hours since the party started and Draco and I made our way to a couch. I had my legs over his and we had drinks in our hands. "We should move to your dorm" I told him and he nodded.

I kissed him and we got up and made our way to the Slytherin common room and went up to his dorm. I closed the door behind us and locked it, I moved towards him and stared to kiss him. He was shocked of what I was doing and just let me do it.

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him and continued kissing him. I felt him get hard under me again. I love teasing him and that's what so was doing. I pulled away and kissed him. "Goodnight Draco" I said and went to lay down. He groan and went to lay next to me "night.." he said and laid next to me.

***

It's been a few days since the party and tomorrow is the last day till summer. I'm sad that I won't be able to see Draco at all but it's okay because he'll still send me letters.

It was a free day today so our friend group were playing hide and seek outside in the courtyard. It was so fun and I totally won all the rounds.

I hide in a bush and the Blaise the seeker kept passing me, it was so funny. Well it was fun until it stayed raining. I told everyone that i'll met them in the common room in a few minutes but I lost track of time.

To be honest I wasn't doing anything bad. I as just laying on the ground in the rain. Sometimes you just gonna do it, it's calming. "Y/N! Get up now!" I heard Dracos voice coming from the courtyard door and I got up. "Sorry dray, It was fun" I said and kissed him.

We walked towards the common room and everyone asked where I was and why I was soaking wet so I told them. They all laughed.

I went up to bed and slept till the morning. When I woke up I took a shower and changed into clothes for the train. I brushed my hair and teeth and went to pack my trunk. We still had a couple hours till the train comes to take up home so I went to Draco's dorm and we cuddled till then.

My friend group shared a carriage and a compartment on the train. When it reached Kings cross, we said our goodbyes and I gave Draco a hug and a kiss. I'm going to miss him this summer.
—————
A/N; sorry that Year 4 was longerish. Each chapter I was trying to get to 1000 words but I didn't know what else to add.