(Year 2) Train

—————1060 words
Y/N Pov:
This summer went past way to quick. I barely got much done, beside reading like 6 different books. Mum and dad made me go out and talk with my old muggle friends; they are so boring. I kept getting yelled at by dad for stupid reasons, no offense to them but I hope they get Silencio on them.

As I was saying goodbye to mum and dad, i saw my friends hop on the train. Even thought I barely talk to them, I still consider them my friends, they might not sadly. "Goodbye guys, see you near christmas!" I yelled out to my parents while walking onto the express. I was trying to find a empty compartment but I couldn't so I sat with my friends.

Draco sat next to the window, across from him was Astoria. Panay sat next to Astoria and Blaise on Pansy's left. Mattheo sat on the same bench with Draco but a space between them. "Can I join you guys? Theres no more space anywhere." I asked my friends. "Sure y/n!" Pansy said excitedly. I put my trunks over head and sat in between Draco and Mattheo with my book.

                     ——20 minutes later——

I got up out of the seat and I started to walk away but before I did Mattheo asked, "Where you going." It felt like it wasn't even a question, like I had to tell him. But I couldn't. "Just getting fresh air." I told him and I turned on my heels and left without another word. I was walking around the train until I came to a door that lead outside of the train.

I opened the door and sat down near the edge but not to close so I wouldn't fall. Couple minutes later and I heard the door behind me open and there stood; Fred Weasley. I nodded to help and he sat down next to me, Fred was in 5th year and to be honest he was kinda cute.

"Watcha doing out here y/n?" Fred questioned me. "Just getting fresh air and thinking.." I told him, staring straight out behind the train. Fred grabbed something out of his pocket and lit it, I wasn't focusing to much on it. Just what I was thinking. 'What if my friends aren't actually my friends and they are annoyed it's me.' I thought.

"don't be pathetic y/n!" I whispered out loud on accident. "Your not pathetic, your pretty cool." Fred said. Right when he finished that I looked at him and he was staring at me in my eyes. His brown eyes glittering in the light, I never noticed how beautiful they are.

"thanks.. i guess." I told him still staring in his eyes. "Well I have to go now y/n. If you need me, you know where I am!" He chuckled and left to go back in the train. That's when I realized he was smoke a cigarette, I should've asked for one. I went back in the train and walked back to the compartment with my friends; I was gone for maybe 40 minutes. Nothing to worry.

I sat between the two boys and I guess Mattheo smelt something off because he gave me a 'I know what you did' look. "Accio book" I whispered and my book flew into my hand and I started reading. I was already in my hogwarts uniform so I didn't have to change, sucks to them though.

I started to laugh but stopped when someone looked at me. I couldn't see who but it wasn't anyone in the small seating area, I looked around nervously and I saw it. It was glowing eyes coming from the the walkway and I went to follow to. I stood up to quick and dropped my book on the ground completely losing the page I was on.

I was running down the walkways went I tripped, or someone hit me? I felt pain all threw my body. I screamed out loudly and couple professors came to me, I only noticed the glowing eyes again before I blacked out.

Severus Snape Pov:
I heard a loudly painful scream coming from the walkway and I wasn't the only who hear it. Minerva, Albus and Poppy ran with me to the screaming person. Y/n was laying on the floor, screaming in pain and looking towards the dark corner of the room. That's when I saw the glowing eyes, they are on board. Fuck!

Y/n passed out, probably because of the pain but I picked her up and brought her over to a empty compartment. Couple minutes later, I figured out what happened. Crucio. A spell to make someone go in so much pain, but why was it used on her? She doesn't bother anyone and if she does, she doesn't mean it.

She was waking up and I got some water for her. "Pr-professor?" She stuttered out. "What happened t-to me?" "The Crucio spell. Do you know what happened before you blacked out?" Severus asked y/n calmly. "I was staring into... glowing e-eyes." y/n said slowly to the professor.

It took y/n 10 minutes before she could walk back to her own compartment but I didn't notice she was bleed from her fall.

Y/N Pov:
I was walking back when I got dizzy again. I was almost near my friends when I fell again, but I didn't pass out. The door opened and Pansy ran out to me. "Are you okay?" She asked me really worried. I could only nodded and stood back up and went to sit between the boys.

"Y/n your bleeding" Blaise pointed to my head. I was indeed bleeding from my head. I probably hit it when I passed out, I went to pick up my book when I noticed I lost my page. "fuck you" I whispered to my book, hoping no one heard.

I put my hand up to my head and pulled it down. There was blood all over my fingers, I was actually bleeding. We were near hogwarts when I fell asleep, but I didn't wake up; At all. I just remember waking up in the hospital wing. I asked Miss. Pomfrey what day it was and she said it was September 10th.
—————