(Year 3) Party

—————1208 Words
After we got into the Great hall, the first years got sorted and Dumbledore gave out his speech. Food appeared on the table but I wasn't hungry, I had a stomach ache from what happened earlier. I stood up from the table and left. Some people saw but they didn't care.

I was walking back to the common room when I felt like I was being watched so I walked quicker. 'Pureblood' I said and the paintings opened. I thought of a awesome idea, what if I made a small party just for my friends and a few extra guests. Maybe they'll like me more.

I went up to my shared dorm and got out some parchments and a quill and started making ideas. It took atleast a hour or two till I found the perfect one.

I'm going to wait until everyone's asleep so I could sneak out and get some drinks.

—3 Hours later—

I was around 9pm and we still had an hour till "bedtime" No one really fall asleep exactly at 10pm. I went to the common room and found everyone I wanted to talk to there.

"Hey guys, can I talk to you about something?" I said and they all nodded and I sat down. "So. It's out 3rd year here and I thought about a idea that we could celebrate getting this far without potter killing us." I said "Im throwing a friends plus one party in a couple hours and all of you guys are invited. Bring someone if you wish, doesn't matter who just no one from the golden trio." They all got up and went separate ways.

Now it's time for fun. I opened the painting and looked both ways. I booked my way to Severus office because I know how much bottles he had. Right when I was about to open the door, it felt like I was being watched again. I shook it off and snuck inside the potions room to his office where the stuff was.

I looked in and Professor Snape wasn't there. I went over to the drinks and grabbed couple firewhisky bottles, normal whisky and couple vodka, and shot glasses. I was about to leave when I heard Filch outside the door and I stayed quiet.

He left and I walked out to go to the common room and I got there without being caught. I walked in and saw everyone at the lounge and said "Time to have fun!"

I sat all the drinks and glasses down and they grabbed what they wanted. No one grabbed the vodka bottles so I took them. I had a good stomach for drinking, I filled my normal glass up and chugged like half the glass. I didn't even react, everyone looked at me and had there mouth like 'O' "What are y'all staring at?" "You! How the hell you do that" Draco said and I laughed

"Dude. I used to drink daily in summer. I can handle some vodka" I told him and everyone stared at me worried and I shook it off. A hour or two later and everyone was pretty drunk beside me. Some fucking how I wasn't as drunk as them but I had a whole bottle of vodka and that stuffs strong.

Everyone stopped drinking beside me, I grabbed the other vodka bottle and started chugging straight from the drink. "Okay y/n that's enough" Mattheo said and tried to grab the bottle away from me. "Don't fucking touch my drink" I told him and he got off the couch and took it away from me.

"Fuck off" I said and I stood up. But it was way to quick and I fell on my ass. "Be. careful" Pansy said each breath because she wake making out with Blaise. They both got up and walked to someone's dorm. Hopefully not mine and pansy.

I got up again and walked out the common room painting. It was around 3 in the morning so everyone was asleep. Or that's what I thought. I was walking around and I got the the stairs of the Astronomy tower and I climbed it, slowly. I didn't realize but I had the bottle back in my hand.

I sat on the edge on the tower, the one that doesn't have any rails and looked out in the night and drunk the rest of the bottle. I finished it and burped and sat the bottle down next to me.

'I hope that they like me now.' I thought, I looked around to see if there was and sight of living because I felt like I was being watched again. I hate it "Hllo? Can yu plase stp watching m. I dn't lik it" I said slurring all my words. Then I heard footsteps up the stairs and here came the potions master.

I was laying down on my back with my legs over the edge and my eyes on the roof when he sat next to me. "Why are you doing this to yourself" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"bcause its fun Prfssr" I said and he noticed how drunk I was. He looked at the vodka bottle. "Did you steal from me?" I nodded and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I sat up and saw his worried eyes. He looked at me and I looked like shit.

'Please don't expel me. I'm sorry. I just can't stop drinking' I though and he heard me. He hugged me, i was really surprised. The emo bat hugged a person? Never heard that one before.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to the Slytherin common room. Draco and Mattheo were still sitting there drunk as fuck but they noticed me in Snapes arms. "I will deal with all of you guys in the morning but right now go to bed. All of you!" He told them. "And take Miss. Parkinson please"

Draco picked me up and walked over to my shared dorm but he could hear Blaise and Pansy fucking so he brought me to his dorm. During his first year Draco begged his father to let him have his own dorm and he listened. Draco noticed my clothing and he thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep in.

He sat me on his bed and grabbed one of his button up shirts. "Can I change you?" He asked me and I nodded. He took off my Jacket and green long sleeve shirt and threw it on the ground near his bed. He then took off my skirt so I was sitting there in my bra and panties. He was about to put his shirt on me when he saw my arm.

I totally forgot that he could see them and I almost started crying. He finished dressing me and put me into his bed. I didn't notice but he was silently crying, he tried to walk out of his dorm but i said "Lay with m. plase" He laid down next to me and hugged me.

"We'll talk about your arms when you are sober again." He said and hugged me tighter. We both fell asleep together in his bed.
—————