(Year 5) Nightmares

A/N; ugh this story is 🗑️ man. I just want to finish it but idk what to add, please helppp.
————— 1155 Words
Couple weeks have pasted since we came back to Hogwarts. It's September 19th, and I'm sitting in Charms class next to Cedric Diggory. Something's been up with Draco lately. He's been distant some nights and others he would be very emotional.

"Class dismissed!" Professor Flitwick said and everyone started packing up to leave. I was the first one out of the door, and I booked it down the halls. 'I wanna go outside and' My thoughts were cut off when I bumped into a wall.

"Fuck"
"Language Miss Parkinson" Professor Umbridge popped out of no where. What the. "Sorry Professor" Where she come from? Like what. "Be careful where you walk blind girl." Professor Umbridge commented.

"Okay Umbitch" I said and walked away. "DETENTION with me tomorrow!" She yelled and I flicked her off. I continued walking, once I made it to the courtyard I laid in the grass.

"Y/n?" I jolted up, it was Mattheo. "Yes?" "What you doing out here?" "Just chillin" I told him and he sat down next to me. We chatted for a little bit before it started to pour rain. "Come on y/n!" Mattheo grabbed my hand and pulled me inside so we wouldn't be soaked.

We were laughing to much that I almost fell down. "What are you guys doing here?! You should be in class!" Professor Snape yelled at us. Somehow it was already the next period and we were missing Arithmancy.

"Sorry Sir" I asked still laughing. "We'll head there now!" Mattheo laughed. We walked to the class and we were still laughing. "Miss Parkinson and Mr Riddle, why are you guys 20 minutes late?!" Professor Vector was clearly mad.

"Sorry Professor. I didn't know what the time was." I said and I went to sit next to Draco, my normal seat. "Why are you wet?" Draco asked me "I was laying outside and it started raining" I told him and giggled a little.

Draco looked paler than before. His cheek bones are visible, he is little skinner than normal. What is wrong with him? I've decided to take a little nap because I haven't been sleeping good this week. I have been getting nightmares of this shadowy figure but I can't see who it is.

smack! I jumped up and I saw Professor Victor standing right in front of the desk. I guess he has been calling my name and I didn't wake up. "Detention with me tomorrow" "But sir I have some with Professor Umbridge"

"So? You'll take it during dinner. I do not accept people sleeping in my classroom!" Victor yelled and I jumped again. I usual don't care if someone yell at me but he is different. "s-sorry" I shamelessly said.

Class was over and I was again, the first one to leave the classroom but this time I was going somewhere else. There was this hallway that had a ledge near the ceiling that I found last week. I have been thinking how to get up there and I'm going to do it today.

I found the spot and I somehow got up there. It was a really cool spot man. I got to see the whole hallway and there was also a big window that I could watch the rain. I guess I zoned out for a bit cause the sun was now setting.

That means I missed dinner, which also means I missed a conversations with my friend group, which means-

"What the actual hell y/n!" I looked down and I saw Draco and Mattheo staring at me. "Hellloo boys" I said and moved so my legs hen dangling over the edge. "Get down now! You are going to fall and end up in the hospital wing!" Draco explained.

"Nah it's chill up here. I get to see everythinggg" I said and tuned so that my top half of my body was over the edge dangling. "Y/N YOUR GONNA FALL" Mattheo yelled "hehe" I giggles and slipped a little "Okay Okay. Calm your tits ladies" I asked and threw my stuff down before I jumped down.

"Careful!" The two boys yelled together. I dusted it off and the three of us walked back to the Slytherin common room. "Next time I find you anywhere near a high place. I will get Snape on you" Draco said and shook his head.

I actually got a little nervous. He can do tons of stuff if he wanted to. My mind was interrupted but thunder outside and I jumped by it. I don't normal get scared from storms but this is different.

I looked around and saw that no one saw it. I also saw that everyone was distracted and I hade a chance to sneak out. But I didn't know that Draco was watching me. I made my way up to the astronomy tower with Draco 10 feet behind me and I still didn't know or hear him.

It was very windy and I went walked to the edge that doesn't have a rail and just stood there. Wind was blowing my robes behind me and the rain was getting on my face a little. Draco stood five feet behind me just staring. He knew what was going to happen. Over the summer Draco changed into someone he never thought would happen. But it was all Lucius fault.

Thunder lit up the sky and it felt like she was floating. Draco turned around and walked straight to the room of requirements. Y/n snapped out of whatever happened and slowly walked back to the common room.

I walked straight to the share dorms and got dressed, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I was tossing and turning in my bed and eventually I fell asleep.

I looked around and saw that same figure in the corner. "Who are you?" I whispered and I walked closer to it. This was the closest I ever was and then he removed his hood. Voldemort. "Why are you in my dreams?" Why aren't I scared of him. Everyone is scared of you know who. Why not me?

Nagini was slithering behind him and started hissing, "Join us ssss y/n" How in the hell can I understand it?! Parseltongue. I can understand snakes.

Voldemort jumped to her and grabbed her arm. Her arm started to burn, the pain escalated when it was forming. I screamed loud.

"Y/n..." I heard a voice "Y/N!"

"Y/N wake up!!" Pansy yelled and shook me. I sat up suddenly, panting. "Are you okay?! You were screaming very loud!" Pansy exclaimed to me. "Yeah s-sorry" It was roughly 4 in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. I just laid back and stared at my ceiling. Parseltongue.
—————