(Year 1) First Game

!!WARNING: mentions of sh!!
—————1141 Words
Months later..
I woke up alone, pansy wasn't in the room nor was any painting people. Today is a very important day, the first quidditch game of the season! I'm so excited.

I got dressed; olive green sweater and black sweatpants. I brushed my teeth and my hair, I put my half my hair up and the other half down. When I was done, I grabbed my book and heading to breakfast. I sat down away from everyone and start eating eggs and read another muggle book; All The Light We Cannot See

After breakfast I walked to the quidditch field to get some practice in before the big game. Mum got me this awesome broom that I love so much. It's 9:30am and the game doesn't start will 10:30am, so I have plenty of time to practice.

An hour later and the game started; Slytherin vs Ravenclaw. No offense to Ravenclaw but we are gonna win, they stink. It's 100-90, we are winning so far and we are going to leave it this way. Until I noticed Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass sitting next to each other, are they dating? There's always together!

I do not care about them
Stop worrying about it y/n!
Keep your head in the game
Shit

I was still staring and I didn't even notice the ball was coming directly towards me, it hit my arm and my focus was back. That only lasted couple second before I lost my balance on my broom, I was falling fast. Am i going to die? Please no. I don't want to die. Not now.

Everyone saw me and started yelling and screaming at professors to catch me. Then it happened. I hit the ground hard. I don't even know when or how but iI did.

No one's pov:
Y/N was falling off her broom near the end of the Quidditch match. Everyone noticed her. She hit the ground hard and everyone gasped. All of the Professors were running toward her and Professor Snape picked her up and ran her to the hospital wing.

Once they got there, Snape put her on the bed and Madam Pomfrey took care of her right away. She found out that y/n had a broke arm, back and foot. While she was putting on her arm cast she noticed y/n's cuts and scars on her arm. Madam Pomfrey didn't tell anyone or did anything, but she was going to have a talk with  y/n when she wakes up.

Draco Malfoy kept visiting Y/n and he got a book to read out loud to her; Shadow and Bone. Draco never stopped visiting her, it was like he cared for her. One month later y/n finally woke up from her small coma.

Y/N Pov:
I woke up from a long sleep in the hospital wing. Why was I here? I was trying to remember but I just couldn't, I heard the door open and I saw Draco Malfoy walking towards me with a book. "Y/N? Your awake!" He said very happy and went to hug me. "W-what happened to me? Why am I here?" I questioned him.

He told me the whole story and how I was in a coma for a month. It was sweet that he came every day after class and read to me, even though if I don't remember it at all.

I looked down and I saw that I had casts on me and a back brace. Damn it actually happened and Draco was telling the truth, wait a second. My arm. "I need to speak to madam pomfrey, alone" I told Draco and asked him respectfully to wait outside the room for a few minutes. I had the talk with Professor Pomfrey and she told me some tips to not do it. I didn't listen though, oops.

Draco came back into the room and he told me what happened in classes and all the drama, I can't believe he's a drama person. I can't help but stare into his eyes. His blue ocean eyes.

They're so beautiful
He's handsome
His face is perfect
His hair needs work but it's awesome

Stop y/n! You can't be thinking this, he's with Greengrass. I think, I hope not but I don't know. "How long do I have to be here for?" I asked Poppy. "You can leave in the morning if you want. But you have to eat straight away." She told me and gave me those 'I told you so' eyes.

Draco left me so I could sleep and I was out. The morning came and I tried to get out of the bed, it's pretty hard to walk with a broken foot. I stood up but fell and yelled in pain. I tried again and almost fell but I kinda got the hang of it. I hopped over to get a crutch and after that I walked out of the room.

All eyes were on me and people were whispering. I need to get to my common room and read, I can't be here. I kept walking, it took forever. Many people offered to help me but I told them I'm was good. 'Pureblood' I told the paintings. Once I got into the room, five of my friends were talking and then stopped to see who came. "Oh gosh y/n! Im so glad your awake and alive!" My sister told me and jumped up to help me to a armchair.

I slumped over the side and laid down weirdly. "Do you need anything y/n?" Blaise asked me. "Do you think you could grab my book? It should be in my bag if you don't mind." I told him shyly. "Anything for you ma'am" Blaise said. Anything? What does he mean about that? Oh please tell me he doesn't like me! He got my book for me and I started reading.

Hours later and I was still reading. It was just me and Draco in the common room, everyone else went to bed. I moved myself to the couch where Draco was sitting so I would be more comfortable. I almost fell asleep until Draco said "Could I read to you? Like I did when you were in the wing?" "Sure! What book were you reading?" I told him.

"Shadow and bone. I think you'll like it." He replied back to me and I scooted my head over to his lap, I wasn't thinking at that moment of what I was doing. He started reading and I feel asleep after few minutes, "Goodnight y/n" Draco said and kissed my forehead. He grabbed a blanket and a pillow for me and he left to go to his room.
—————