(Year 3) Train ride

A/N; I am indeed writing this at 3 in the morning so sorry if it's sloppy!
!!WARNING: talks about sh!!
—————1386 Words
Today is the big day, September 1st. I'm starting year 3 and i'm very nervous, I've changed a ton over summer. I got a way better body and my chest grew a little. My hearts racing to much, I don't know if I can do this.

"Goodbye mum and dad!" I said loudly while following Pansy onto the train. Pansy have been more bitchy towards me for the past months and it's really annoying. While walking there was boys whistling and calling me but I didn't pay attention.

Panay walked into the compartment that's had Draco, Astoria, Blaise and Mattheo in it. Everyone have changed, Draco got more hot; if that's possible. And Mattheo seemed like he's in a mood now. Not a good mood.

"Are you going to come in or are you just going to stand there and stare?!" Pansy said annoyed and sat next to her boyfriend. Everyone looked at me and they looked me up and down. For starters there probably surprised to see me wearing clothing other than pants. I was wearing a olive green colour shirt with a black jacket and a black skirt. I had my long brown hair flowing down my black and I had black shoes and socks on.

Over the summer I stopped cutting my legs so I could wear shorts and skirts at school and not get too hot. I put my trunks over head and sat in the only seat open, between Draco and Mattheo.

They both kept staring at me and I was feeling a little uncomfortable but I didn't show it. I looked around and saw Pansy asleep on Blaise shoulder and Astoria staring at Draco upset. Couple minutes later we started moving, "Acido book" I whispered, yet I know I changed good but i'm still a nerd.

I was reading for at least 10 minutes until I saw Astoria moving her foot up Draco's leg and she winked at him. A minute or so later they both left, hand in hand. 'Man i'm going to punch her!' I thought but I kept my cool down because there was other people still.

10 more minutes pasted and they still weren't back. I put my book back into my bag and grabbed a couple of things and then I walked out of the small room, I looked left and right and started walking left. I forgot that the Professors compartment was the last room by the door, I looked in the window and everyone was either asleep or not paying attention.

I walked pasted the small room without me knowing that I was caught by the potions master. I opened the door to the outside and stepped out and looked around again. I grabbed the three things I took with me and open the silver flask that kept whiskey in it. Over the summer I started a fucking habit of drinking and smoking

I saw the ladder was still there so I climbed up the later up to the roof. I walked over to the edge and put my legs over so it'll be dangling over the edge. I didn't know that I would've regret this, my legs were over a window that my friends were in and they noticed almost straight away.

I sat there in quiet and drinking the whole flask I had and I finished couple cigarettes. I heard footsteps next to me and I looked over to see Fred sitting next to me. He put his legs over the edge too and my friends saw that as well and couple of them got extremely upset.

"Watcha doing out her y/n/n?" Fred asked and I showed him what I had in my hands. "You know that ain't good for you right?" "Yeah but it don't matter Freddie" I told him and I scooted over so I could rest my head on his shoulder.

—Back in compartment—

Draco and Astoria came back to the small room and Draco noticed Y/n was gone. "Where she go?" Draco asked Mattheo. "Don't know. She just got up and left" He told him and Draco looked out the window. Couple of minutes later they saw your legs dangling over the edge of the train.

"There she is. What the hell is she doing up there?!" Draco said and got mad. They were talking about her then they both noticed another pare of legs dangling too. "And who is that with her!" Mattheo madly said.

They saw her scoot closer and they looked away. Especially Draco, even though he's with Astoria. He had feelings for y/n since they first met on the train in year 1.

—back with you—

"Thanks for talking and listening Freddie. See you later" I told him and he got up and went back into the train. I could see the tunnel coming so that means we are approaching Hogwarts soon. I used magic to change into my uniform and just sat there smoking.

The tunnel approach very quickly and a dropped down so I have hanging off the train by the side. I couldn't stop laughing and I sucked in one last puff and put the cigarette against the concrete and it broke. I guess I pushed too hard because It scrapped my finger up and it started to bleed badly.

The tunnel was gone and I pulled myself up and walked to the platform to walk back into the train. Little I know again that the Potion Master knew everything I did and was watching me. As I was walking I was pulled into a empty compartment by the one and only; Professor Snape.

"What do you think your doing on top of the train! You could of gotten hurt Miss. Parkinson." Snape gritted threw this teeth. "I did get hurt and It doesn't matter" I told him confidently and I regretted it because he could spell the whiskey and smoking off of me.

"Sit down now! We are having a talk" He said and I sat down. "Tell me now, Why were you drinking and smoking out there." He demanded "I don't know to be honest. Just trying get my mind off stuff" I told him truthfully.

"Okay next question. How was your summer, I can tell you... Changed" He asked me and looked me up and down twice. "It was okay, worked on myself for a little and read all my books over again." I told him

"Good good. Last question, When was the last time you thought about harming yourself?" He asked me out of nowhere. "Um... recently." I told him and looked at the ground, I trust him and I can share anything to him.

"Show me your wrist" I hesitated but I did it, it showed fresh cuts and almost healed cuts. "So i'm guess you have done these sometime this week because they look fresh. You could of asked for help you know?" He worriedly stated out.

"I've tried. Nothing works, it was either this or drink till I can't feel anything anymore" I told the Potions master and he nodded slowly. "Well please talk to me if you need help. You can just come up to me and say 'Potato' and i'll know exactly what you need and i'll stop whatever." He told me

"Now let's go to your friends. I need to tell them something then I'll leave you alone" He said and we both walked to my friends compartment. "There you are y/n! Your so annoying" Pansy said. "If y/n here says 'potato' to ANY if you guys. Come straight to me and tell me straight away. Don't question it. Just do it" Professor Snape told and walked away.

"Okay bro. But seriously y/n. what the fuck where you doing out there?" Draco said in a more serious toner. "Having fun" I said and winked at him and sat down between the two boys. They both recognized my smell of the objects and tried to talk to me about it but I ingore them. We arrived at train station and we walked out to the carriages to take us to Hogwarts.
—————