Chapter 1.13-Jimin

I felt like I was living in never ending frustration and agony. Recently it seemed like Taehyung was being just as secretive as Hobi. But it didn't really make any sense since both of them were barely willing to be in the same room together, and when they were they were giving each other the silent treatment.

For reasons nobody seemed to understand, Yoona had begun to distance herself from Yoongi and Jin and would no longer hold their hands. Which wasn't a good sign for any possible progress for those of us who were already on the outside looking in.

If there was any last glimmer of hope that things would be resolved quickly, they were quickly fading. We were almost four months in, and the fighting was getting worse rather than better. We were keeping it together professionally but that was about it. I was seriously starting to second guess everything I believed about soulmates.

And then one day something very unexpected happened.

As quickly as Yoona had arrived in our lives, she disappeared. All that was left was a note which we must have passed around and read more times than I can count.

Dear boys,

Thank you for taking care of me for the last few months. I think it is time for me to return to my real soulmate now. Please do not try to find me. This is what I want.

Yoona

We puzzled for hours over the note, trying to figure out what happened. It seemed like Yoona had finally begun to believe that we were her soulmates, how could she be going to Hyunjin?

The company had confirmed that Hyunjin had gotten out of jail on his connections. And while Namjoon put in a request to the company to see if they could find out anything else, everything continued to come up empty handed. Yoona had disappeared. It was as if she never existed at all, even her records were wiped from the soulmate registry.

While we didn't know exactly what had happened we did know one thing. Yoona was definitely gone.