Chapter 2.1-Namjoon

One month after Yoona left

I refused to believe that Yoona really didn't want us looking for her. I assumed that Hyunjin and his family had something to do with it, it just didn't make sense otherwise. While I knew things weren't perfect with us, at least she was safe when we were together.

This time I didn't even ask the guys what they wanted because it didn't matter. I needed to look for her for my own sanity, even if everyone else disagreed.

While the company wasn't successful in finding Yoona, they did discover that she had been visiting an obstetrician. With Hobi. So I guess now I knew the big secret we all knew he'd been hiding.

While I may not have been bothered to ask the guys about searching for Yoona, her pregnancy was too big of a secret to keep. So that evening I pulled all the guys together and shared the news. Hobi unsuccessfully pretended to be surprised while Taehyung turned bright red and avoided eye contact. Everyone else seemed truly shocked. So I guess we knew who else was in on the secret.

No surprise at this point everyone was yelling. Hobi and Taehyung were trying to defend their actions while everyone else shouted there was no possible excuse to justify their secrecy and dishonesty. And discovering that Yoona was pregnant raised a whole new range of emotions and opinions on her disappearance.

I had always felt like I could see a clear path for the success of both our soul group and our partnership in BTS. But with everything going on, that picture was increasingly murky and I was starting to question how we could ever come back from all of this.