Chapter 3.24-Jungkook

When I saw this place I knew it would be perfect. The view was beautiful but I couldn't wait for the real surprise. Our soulmates had helped me plan everything and I was so thankful for their efforts to make sure it would be a good trip.

It was almost time for dinner. We could go to the main dining area or ask them to deliver meals to our room. When I asked Yoona what she preferred she just shrugged and pointed at me, inviting me to decide. I thought the sunset would be particularly beautiful from the main lodge so I pointed to the door and held out my hand.

There were a few other couples in the main lodge already eating their meals. The chef here was one of the best and we were treated with course after course of delicious foods. The sun sunk lower in the sky at each course, moving to shimmer on the snow, the lake, and the reflective mountains across the way. A fireplace warmed us from next to our table and I could see Yoona could hardly focus on her dinner, so drawn to the view. I was drawn to my own view of my soulmate, seeing Yoona finally healthy, increasingly confident, smiling, and each day moving past her troubled past was a beautiful sight. I didn't think I could ever get enough of it.

Suddenly I saw Yoona bouncing up and down in her seat with eyes wide. I followed her gaze to see a moose in the background, slowly ambling across the open fields. Everything felt like it was coming together just for her and I wanted to stop this moment and stay here forever.

Eventually the moose went on its way and Yoona returned to her dinner, eating every bite including dessert. I could see her eyes drooping, spent from the emotions and excitement of the day.

Sliding my chair out I went over to kiss her cheek and pull her up close to me. We walked back to our room hand in hand then got ready to be tucked into bed together. I knew Yoona would miss spending time with Jin in the evening so I'd planned for them to have a quick call before we went to bed. Jin answered as soon as I video called, happy to show Yoona his face one final time for the evening.

I set Yoona's pajamas in the bathroom and invited her to get ready first. Before long we were snuggled together staring up at the stars filling the sky through the top of our glass dome. In some ways I felt so small when I looked up and could see the whole universe. But having Yoona in my arms made me feel like the most important person in the world.

——————————-

The next day was filled with lessons, therapy, eating food, snuggling together in front of the fireplace with a comic book, and thousands of stolen kisses. Yoona had the same call with Jin before it was time to get ready for bed. When she was done with the call and went to change she found a surprise in the bathroom.

I was really nervous but I knew now was the time.

I had prepared a note and left out three sets of pajamas. One warm and cozy pink pair, some fitted green shorts and a tank top, and a smaller blue lace babydoll which would cover her but provide easy access. Next to the pajama options I left a note.

My beautiful baby girl. I love you more than you could know. I want to share with you how special the soulmate bond is while we are making love, but only if you are comfortable.

Put on the pink pajamas if you want to just cuddle. Put on the blue pajamas if you know you are ready, and put on the green pajamas if you aren't sure.

I'll be waiting and ready to respect whatever makes you comfortable.

Yoona took longer than usual in the bathroom and my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I knew sex had been anything but pleasant for Yoona in the past and I was going to do everything in my power to change that, starting with letting her take the lead.