Chapter 3.18-Jungkook

Honestly it was hard to imagine being much happier. Yoona was getting stronger and starting to really recover from her trauma. Jin and Namjoon had gotten her all the way to the park and reported that she even returned a wave to a couple of strangers. It was unthinkable to imagine that happening even a few weeks ago.

All the guys were now starting to plan little excursions with Yoona. Jin regularly took her to the corner store to pick up ingredients for dinner. In fact, he did it so often that it became a running joke that he forgot things on purpose just to have an excuse to go out with our final soulmate.

Jimin would take Yoona to small out of the way boutiques while Namjoon took her to his favorite comic book store around the corner. Taehyung would take her out to take photographs of the local neighborhood and Yoongi was always taking Yoona out to explore coffee shops and snack bars in the neighborhood. And Hobi, he'd just talk her on short walks through the neighborhood, claiming she needed more sunshine to promote her healing.

A few times soulmates partnered together to take her on bigger dates outside the neighborhood. Namjoon and Jimin took her to an art museum, Jin and Yoongi took her out to a new restaurant, and Taehyung and I had taken her to a small kite festival where we carefully kept to the edges and away from the crowds.

Really Yoona seemed to be getting better in every way except beginning to speak. No matter how hard Jimin tried she just would not make a noise. I knew Jimin was becoming terribly frustrated, especially because she'd made so much progress in therapies supported by her other soulmates. But we all agreed it would happen in its own time.

As Yoona became stronger and more comfortable our physical relationship was developing too. We enjoyed long make out sessions that were becoming increasingly heated. I always stopped before she became uncomfortable, knowing she hadn't had very many, if any, positive sexual experiences. I wanted to make sure she was always enjoying herself as much as I was.

One night after Jin dropped her off I was ready to cover her with kisses. I started by gently hovering over her and nibbling on her lips, encouraging her to allow me to explore her mouth. Then I proceeded down her neck, nipping, kissing, and gently soothing her smooth skin with my tongue. I always loved how responsive she was to me. Some of my soulmates took some effort to get turned on, but Yoona? No. She was immediately like jelly in my hands.

I carefully lifted her to slip off her shirt, wanting to pay some attention to her delicious breasts. I gently brushed the bud with my nose, smiling as it started to perk up at my attention. I soon followed with my lips, gently tracing the beautiful mouthful with my tongue. With a gentle suction I felt her arch into me. Her arousal was causing me to become more excited too.

I positioned myself between her legs, bottoms still clothed but I wanted her to feel how excited she made me. I nudged my hardened length against her and watched her continue to melt as she closed her eyes. My fingers intertwined with hers as I brought her hands above her head, returning to give her languid kisses while I slowly rubbed against her lower half with my thigh.

Yoona froze. Then she immediately began to tug her hands away and push me off. Scrambling off the bed she ran into the hallway slamming the door behind her. I could hear my soulmates coming running and by the time I made it to the hallway after Yoona I could see her curled up in a ball on herself, shaking in terror as Taehyung tried to comfort her.

"What happened?" Yoongi looked at me accusingly.

"I...I'm not really sure. We were having a good time and then suddenly she ran off." I began to approach Yoona, reaching out to touch her but as soon as I did she began to violently slap me away, pressing herself further into the wall.

"Let me just take her for now," Taehyung said, picking up the only partially dressed girl and carrying her on his hip into his bedroom. I just stood there, shell shocked.

By now Yoongi had calmed down and I'm sure he could see I was near tears. "Come here baby boy." He reached out to grab my hand, pulling me into his arms. Yoongi always gave the tightest hugs and I really needed one now to help hold me together.

Holding me by the hand he led me to his room. "Alright baby boy, why don't you tell me everything that happened ok?"

"Well" I sniffed trying to hold back my tears, "we were making out and then all of the sudden she bolted! I promise I didn't do anything wrong!"

Yoongi hugged me close again. "I know you didn't. You are perfect, you know that? Just slow down and tell me what happened one step at a time."

I took a deep breath. "Well we were kissing."

"Show me." Yoongi demanded. "Were you sitting up or laying down?"

"We were laying down, like this." I pushed Yoongi back onto the bed and hovered over him.

"Then what?" He whispered, staring into my eyes.

"Then I kissed her like this." I gently caressed Yoongi's lips with mine.

"And then?"

"And then I kissed her neck like this."

I took Yoongi through the entire experience one step at a time, slowly forgetting about the upsetting experience as I lost myself in his deep voice, soft words, and loving touches, my lips busy exploring his milky white skin.

By the time I got to where Yoona ran away, I was too distracted by Yoongi to even think about it. But when I held his hands above his head he stopped me.

"Oh my perfect boy, Yoona probably didn't like you holding her hands down. It might have reminded her of her past."

I swallowed. Of course. Of course that would be upsetting. I'd reminded Yoona of that monster and now she was terrified of me. What was I thinking?