6 months ago (Mason) CHAPTER 12

Fay is on her way to her car, even though she has been fucking drinking. Is this woman fucking mad?
I've never typed this fast in my life.

Me:If you get into this car, Fay, I swear to God, I'll come and get you.
I can see Fay pull her phone out of her purse. When she realizes who's texted her, she stares blankly at the phone for several seconds. Then, she starts to type in a furious way.

Fay: You wouldn't come, Mason. You leave. That's your thing isn't it?
My heart aches at the reminder of leaving her. She's still angry with me, and it hurts that I've caused this anger. Even after all these years, she cares. But that's a good thing, isn't it? If she feels anger toward me, that means she still has some feelings for me. Right?

Me: I dare you, Fay.
Fay: Watch me.
Fuck. This woman will drive me one day or another out of my fucking mind. Fay gets into her car and starts driving almost immediately.
I know where she's going. She'll go into the "DIAMOND'S" the bar where fate brought us back together.

                                ̃
It's fucking loud in here. And the bar is filled with too many people. I hate people, I hate every single person on earth- except her. She's the one I could never hate.
Fay is nowhere to be seen, and just when I think something happened to her on the drive here, I see her.

And she is not fucking alone. The man groping her, I know very well. Enzo. I see fucking red. If his hands won't stop touching what's mine in a matter of seconds, I'll go fucking feral. My blood is drumming in my ears. My heart in my fucking throat.
I'm already on my way to her, when Enzo is about to kiss Fay.

And all my control vanishes. I brutally push him away from her. Enzo falls to the ground, and I'm sure you would have heard a loud boom, if it wouldn't be so fucking loud in here.
I take the opportunity as long as he's on the floor and tower above him. When he sees who's pushed him, a flicker of fear shines in his eyes. "You shouldn't have touched what's mine, Enzo." I growl, and he really has the audacity to smile.

"Yours, huh?" he say's. "then why was this slut all over me?" he doesn't get to finish his sentence, because my fist flies right into this fuckers face. I feel his nose breaking under my punch. Making me smile in satisfaction.

"I'd fuck her so good," Enzo say's through clenched teeth, while blood is spilling out of his nose. "I bet she's a good fuck." my fist is already in the air again when I hear Fay shout, "MASON, STOP!" slowly, I turn my head in the direction her voice came from.
Only that her appearance makes my cock twitch in my jeans.

I give Enzo one last hard shove, then go towards Fay. When she see's what I'm about to do, she turns to leave, trying to get away from me.
What she doesn't know; I'm ready to catch my prey. And I never miss.

When she's near the door to her freedom, I get to catch her arm and pull her into a dark corner. Away from all the other people.
Fay tries to get out of my hold, but I'm too strong. "Let me go, Mason!" she shout's, but I don't falter.
"No." I growl, and then ask what's been on my tongue since I got here. "What the fuck was that?!"

"What was what, Mason?" she snaps, playing the ignorant one. My jaw clenches. "Why. Was. He. Fucking. Touching. You." only the reminder let's me see red again. She ignores my question and just continues to glare at me. My anger only heightens.
"Fucking answer me, Fay." I demand, and that stubborn mouth of her replies, "That is none of your fucking business!"
How wrong she is with that. Everything that has to do with her, is my fucking business. Everything.

"Why do you even care?" Fay asks. "What do you want to hear from me? Would you like to hear, he was touching me because I wanted it? Because I'd like to fuck him?" Fuck. Her words hurt. Only the possibility that she'd like to fuck Enzo, sets my heart to a halt.

"Would you?" my voice is barely audible, I'm too fucking scared of her answer.
"Would I what?" she say's in annoyance.
"Like to fuck him." I growl, the words bitter on my tongue. She laugh's at my question and I'm so caught of guard, that she gets to slip out of my hold.

She's already half out of the bar, when I get to grab her waist. I pull her back flush against my chest, and drag her back into the corner. She's breathing heavily, almost as hard as I am.
I brush curls out of her face and place them behind her ear, to whisper in my low voice, "I said. Answer. Me." I feel her shiver beneath my touch.

"What do you want, Mason?" Fay's tone is weak, barely there at all.
My hand is slowly working it's way down her body. When my hand brush's the hem of her dress, she sucks in a sharp breath.
I smile to myself, loving her reaction. "I told you what I want already, beautiful." I murmur in her ear, my fingers still playing with the hem of her dress. "I want you to answer me. Did you want to fuck him?"

I can hear her swallowing, but she continues to keep her mouth shut.
If she doesn't like to talk, I'll get the words out of her in another way. My way.
When my fingers touch her soft skin, I groan quietly in her neck. My hand is between her thighs now, my cock growing with every passing second she's near. And she's so close, I can taste her.

"Tell me, beautiful. Did you want him to pound into you?" my fingers brush her panties, and I earn a whimper on her part.
Fuck. I'm hard as a rock now. I push her panties to the side and find her deliciously wet and ready for me. My groan fills the air, at the feel of her pussy.

"Did you want him to lick this beautiful pussy, Fay?" I rasp, my thumb pressing down on her clit, getting a low moan in return.
My head is already spinning at her noises.
"To push his tongue over and over again inside you, until you come all over his face?" two of my fingers are entering her, and moans she can't hold back escape.

After getting used to my fingers, Fay starts to buck against my touch, my fingers slide so easily inside her, I have to clench my teeth together to stop from fucking her right here and now. "That's right beautiful," I groan into her neck. "take my fingers like a good girl." and she does.

I can feel her cunt gripping me tighter and tighter. I have to put my hand over her mouth, because if she continues to moan as loud as she does now, we'll get caught. And I believe I have to kill every single person, who sees her like this.

"You're so wet, beautiful," I sooth, while adding another finger. And holy fuck. She just got ten times tighter then before, her walls completely closing up around me. She gasp's at the sudden fullness. I can't help myself and rock a little against her, to get some release of my own. "It would be so easy to sink inside you." I groan.

When I press my thumb on her clit again, she's on the bridge of coming. And I swear I could come from just dry humping her like this. Just when Fay is close to her release, I stop moving my fingers inside her. A whimper leaves her lips, when she realizes I don't start moving them again.

"It's your choice, beautiful," my voice is hoarse with desire, I give her a fast kiss on the lips. "if you want to come, you have to answer my question, Fay. Did. You. Want. To. Fuck. Him?" my fingers start moving inside her again, and when her moans get all high, I stop another time, and repeat my little act over and over again.

"Please," she whispers when she can't take it anymore. I kiss her neck. "As much as I love hearing you beg, beautiful, all I want is you to answer my question." I continue to caress her throat and make small circles on her clit. My fingers pumping in and out of her, but never enough to make her come. "Yes!" she screams and I stop in my tracks.

Was that a 'yes' to my question or a 'yes' of pure pleasure?
"No." Fay cry's, a whimper leaving her when I move a little. "No what?" I say through clenched teeth.
"No, I wouldn't like to fuck him." she answers breathless and my heart starts working properly again.

I kiss her in relief. "That's all I wanted to hear." I tell her, and then pump my fingers faster than before inside her. "Now do me a favor, beautiful," I rasp. "and come all over my fingers." with an high pitched scream she comes. Clenching over and over on my fingers.

And just the thought that this could be my cock, let's me see fucking stars. I shut her loud screams with my mouth, kissing her like I'd wanted to since I was a teenager.
I pull my fingers out of her, making Fay gasp at the sudden emptiness.

I smile down at her. "You've come so beautifully," I praise. "I want to feel you grip my cock just as tightly, as you did my fingers." and then, I suck each of the fingers, that were just inside her, like a lollipop. A groan leaves my throat at her smell and taste. "You taste just as good as you look, Fay. Delicious."