6 months ago (Fay) CHAPTER 16

"It's like we've created the impossible challenge." he say's, making my heart race to an abnormal rate.
I want to kiss him for saying that. I want to scream at him for not telling me why he had to leave me sooner. But most of all, I want to believe everything that comes out of his drunk mouth.

Is Mason only telling me this because he's drunk? And why is he confessing this to me now?
I can only stare at him with a shocked expression, my mind almost bursting because of too many thoughts and questions.
Just when I'm about to say something, his gaze drops to my mouth. And the next second his lips are on mine.

I want to push him away. No, I want to pull him closer. But what if he's only kissing me because of his current state?
His hands are in my neck, pressing my mouth firmer onto his. And then my lips part in invitation.
Mason groans when his tongue meets mine. I love the sounds he makes. Their sending a warm feeling inside my belly, setting it a flame.

My hands wander into his hair, pulling on it so I can hear a little hiss of pain on his part.
Mason turns his head slightly, giving him better excess to my mouth.
He bites down on my lower lip, not hard enough to hurt, but definitely hard enough for me to press my thighs together.

I moan into his mouth when he pushes my body flush against the door. Mason grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me up, so I can wrap my legs around his middle.
"Please, don't ever stop kissing me, Fay." he rasps, our lips swollen from all the needy kisses, "You taste so good."

I swear I could come from only his raspy voice. It's so low, that it sends shivers down my spine.
"I love your kisses," Mason say's, "they feel like the sweetest temptation. Like a drug with no chance of ever getting clean."

A whimper leaves me when I can feel his erection very close to my clit.
He moves his hips a little, earning a breathless moan on my part when he hits the part I need it the most, deliciously.
"God," he breathes into my mouth, "the noises you make drive me out of my fucking mind."

I don't want him to ever stop talking to me like that. It makes my cunt throb like a waterfall.
I don't even realize Masons intent, when he is already inside my apartment. Closing the door with a loud click.
I remember when he did that the last time. Only that he was not all over me. Well, not physically.

He lay's me down on my bed, towering now above me.
We're both breathing heavily when our eyes meet. His eyes are the opposite to what they were only minutes ago.
They're wide with excitement, his pupils so big, they hide almost his entire iris. Shining with emotion.

I can only bet that mine are a mirror to Masons.
We're staring at each other for a moment. Searching for something we won't find. There's no turning back. We both want this.
It's been long overdue. Too much wasted years.

"I want to do so many things to you, Fay," his voice is raspy, dark with need.
"You can do anything you want to do to me," I say, smiling up at him, "as long as I can do the same in return."
Something like amazement flashes his eyes, just before he curses, "Fuck, yes."

The next second his lips are on mine again. I kiss him with just as much passion as he does me.
I pull on his shirt, wanting it gone. He understands my assignment, because he stops kissing me for a second and pulls his shirt over his head. And fuck. I've never seen a body more beautiful than his.

His muscles are the definition of perfection. He wears low trousers, a beautiful V-line leading to them.
I swallow. My mouth suddenly very dry. The opposite of my pussy. I'm dripping.
I touch his abs when Mason tower's above me again. He sucks in a sharp breath when my hand touches his skin.

I love how effected he's by me. How he reacts whenever I'm near.
"I want to kiss you, beautiful," his deep voice growls.
I just want to lay my mouth on his, when I can feel him smiling against mine.

"No," he whisper's before he gives me a quick peck, "Not there." his hand makes a trail down my belly, going deeper until he stops where I need him most. "Here." he murmur's.

I blush at the realization.
"Can I do that, beautiful?" Mason asks, voice deeper than the ocean, "Can I kiss you there?"
I only manage to nod. But just as soon as I do that, Mason pulls down my pants. I gasp at his forceness.

"Are you wet for me, beautiful?" another nod of mine. Dimples form on his cheeks.
His eyes are focused on the part between my thighs. The next second my slip is gone, too.
"Fuck." he whispers almost to himself when I'm completely bared to him.

I want to close my legs at his intimate stare. But just as soon as my legs close only the slightest, his hands are on my thighs again, pulling them closer apart.
"Don't hide from me, Fay." he say's while looking into my eyes for a single moment, just before returning to my pussy again. "Don't ever hide from me."

The next second he grabs my thighs and pulls me closer to him. A surprised scream escapes my lips at the unexpected act.
My legs are spread wide. Normally I would feel embarrassed. But how Mason looks at me, makes me feel... admired, beautiful, sexy even.

He leans down until his mouth is only inches apart from my clit.
"You're already glistening for me, beautiful." his low voice sends a pleasant vibration through my body. "I wonder what you look like when I'm done with you." my heart is beating a marathon in my chest.

He looks up at me before he say's, "Let's find out. Shall we?"
And then his mouth closes around my clit. I've never moaned louder.
"Oh god," I moan when his talented tongue licks me from cunt to clit. I swear I can see fucking stars.

Mason lays his tongue flat against my most sensitive part and doesn't stop putting pressure on it, until I'm a moaning vessel.
He groans when I'm very close to coming, sending delicious vibrations through my clit.
He's played with me the last time. But Mason's giving me what I want without resistance, now.

And I swear I've never come faster.
Pressure is building deep down my stomach, growing tighter with every second.
His tongue makes a dangerously slow trail down my pussy, until he's at my entrance. And then his tongue is inside me.

The next second, I'm coming. High pitched moans leave my mouth. Getting hoarser the more I scream.
"Yes, right there!" I cry out, my orgasm longer than I'd ever come. I didn't even knew it was possible to come that long.
I clench one last time around his tongue, making him groan in return. Almost like he'd enjoyed it just as much as I did.

My head falls breathless against my pillows. Trying to get some air into my lungs.
That was the best fucking orgasm I'd ever had.
Mason is towering above me again, a devilish eating grin on his face. And oh god. His face is drenched with my come.

"You taste like my sweetest dream, beautiful." and then his mouth is on mine.
I can taste myself on his tongue. I grab his neck, pulling him closer.
He groans when I nibble on his lip a little.
Mason pulls merely away from me, only enough for him to murmur, "You're my favorite addiction."