(Fay) CHAPTER 47

Seeing those both so powerful men hugging, feels like a cure to whatever was standing beside them.
The unite of two lost brothers.
And I loved seeing it happen.
After Ryan told us everything he knows of the situation we're all in, he left, giving us his number so we can always reach out to him and he can reach out to us.

Mason comes back into the room with documents in his hands and a smile on his face.
I smile back at him, loving to see him happy. God, he's the most handsome man alive.
"You ready, beautiful?" he asks, still with those adorable dimples.
I nod, but then shake my head after realizing I have no fucking clue what he's talking about. "For what?"
His answering grin is breathtaking. "To go home, beautiful."
I jump out of the bed, my wound almost completely healed and barely hurting anymore.
"Yes!" I screech and wrap my arms around his neck. He laughs and then places his hands on my lower back, pressing me against his body and embracing me back.
I take a deep breath and sigh. "You have the best smell." I murmur and then start to kiss his throat.
A tortured groan escapes his throat when I don't stop licking and nibbling on his skin. His hands grab me firmer, pulling me as close as possible.
When I almost reach his lips, I look up into his eyes, finding them dark and wanting. His breathing goes fast, his chest moving up and down. I lean in, my lips so close to his, but pull back just before they can meet.
Mason makes a deep sound in his throat, grabs the back of my neck and pulls me hungrily down onto his mouth, not wanting to wait anymore.
I moan in unsuspectness.
"You taste like mine." he growls, sending a warm feeling into my stomach and an ache to my most sensitive body part.
Because I am, is all I can think.
Mason places his hands under my thighs and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him with hunger, as if I'm a starved woman.
I want him so much, it has me almost desperate. We didn't have sex in almost six months and I bet, if we don't have sex like right now, I'll go fucking insane.
"I've missed this so much." I whisper onto his lips, making him smile against mine.
"I want you, Mason." the sound he makes in reply is almost animalistic.
"You will be the death of me, Fay." he rasps, his voice so low.
Every time he says stuff like that, I swear I could come from only his rough voice.
I start grinding against him, his head falls back with a groan. His hands burn into my skin, and I bet there will be bruises tomorrow, but I want them to be. I want a reminder of everything he does to me-not that I need one, but I like to see them anyway.
"Fuck me." I breath, sounding already close to fucking losing it.
Mason turns us until I'm pressed against the door, my legs still firmly wrapped around him.
I suck in a sharp breath from the little force and push against the door.
With heavy eyes and fast breaths Mason looks down at me. His lips brush the shell of my ear when he leans in.
A shiver works down my spine when his raspy voice sounds. "I won't fuck you here, Fay," the disappointment in me is replaced almost instantly when he seductively murmurs, "But I'll fuck you at home like you deserve to be fucked. And before we get there, I'm going to make you feel so good." every word is followed by another roll of his hips against my clit, leaving me panting and moaning.
"Open your trousers, Fay." he says into my ear, voice so very deep, that it has me clenching.
I do as he commands, my fingers working shakily on my jeans.
When I've finally opened them, Mason puts me down to pull off my trousers.
He's on his knees, looking up at me with shining caramel eyes, lust and love written in them. His breath lands on my pussy, I whimper when his hands make so very slowly their way between my thighs, pushing them apart.
"You smell heavenly." Mason rasps after taking a deep breath, eyes now focused on my slip. Then his fingers hook in the sides of my underwear and pull it so tortures slow down, that I fear orgasming the moment his lips touch my pussy.
My fingers curl into his hair. "Mason," I almost cry. "Please."
His smiling eyes doesn't leave mine, when his mouth finally appears where I want it to be most.
He groans when he tastes my heightening lust. His hands grip my thighs, making it impossible for me to leave his lips and having my legs shaking.
Mason suctions onto my clit, just before he licks me completely through my whole slit. A pleasured moan I can't hold back escapes me, I clap a hand above my mouth, remembering I should be quiet in a hospital.
Masons tongue moves into my cunt, and I swear there a colors dancing over my vision. He hums in response.
His tongue eager and wanting, pushing into me only to suction on my clit again.
Two of his fingers drive into me, having me grinding and breathless.
"I can't take much of this anymore." I pant, a heat crawling up my neck and stomach.
"I can." Mason murmurs through heavy licks against my clit. My eyes roll into the back of my head. "I could eat you for hours and never get bored of it. And I bet even then, I would only be stopping for yours sake."
"Oh god." I moan, clapping a hand above my mouth again when the orgasm finally overtakes me.
Mason doesn't stop suctioning and licking. He licks me through my orgasms like he enjoys this just as much as I do. And even after I've come all over my husbands face, he doesn't stop.
I have to push him away, before I'll lose consciousness. "I can't take anymore." I breath. Stars still dancing in front of my vision.
Mason looks me deep into the eyes before he gives my pussy one last loud kiss.
I'm shaking.
With the smile of a winner he stands up. Looking down at me, as if he's just won in the lottery.
And then he kisses my lips, taken all the breath I've just gained back away. And I never wanted it more.
I can taste myself on his tongue, and I swear it's so hot, it has me almost coming a second time.
Gasping I pull away from him. Our lips both swollen and red.
"You look like a goddess coming on my face, beautiful." he murmurs, eyes on fire.
His gaze has me burning up, my body standing in flames.
"We need to get out of here." I tell him, my voice sounding foreign and raspy.
He arches one of his brows. "Oh yeah? Why in such a hurry?"
I lean in close and whisper horny as fuck, "Because I want you to fuck me until I can't walk for days."
I pull away so I can catch his reaction, and his wide eyes and loud swallow is all it needs, to have the smile on my face appearing.
"I like your suggestion very much, beautiful." he tells me, bending down to pull my underwear and jeans on again.
He zips my jeans when he murmurs, "I've never been more thrilled to go home."
I grin, then take his hand into mine and tell him, that I've packed my clothes days before, because I was fucking ready to finally sleep next to him again. Well, he's slept some days next to me in the hospital bed, but he's tall as fuck and the bed unfortunately very small, so I mostly lay on top of him half of the time, and even though I knew he liked it just as much as I did, I could tell it was pretty uncomfortable for him to sleep.
But today we can sleep comfortably in one bed again. And my stomach does summersaltos at the thought of that.
How long will we have freedom before it gets taken away again?