(Mason) CHAPTER 48

Seeing Fay smile at me with this gorgeous smile that's only meant for me, is making my heart race. And turns my thoughts into directions that have me going crazy.
I want her like I need to take my next breath. And I feel like shit for having those thoughts.
She's just been released from the hospital, after looking into the eye of death this fucking close.
And all I can think about is being inside her again. But she has me losing my fucking mind, because even when I'm trying not to touch her this much, because my dick has a fucking mind of his own, Fay does stuff that have me going crazy. And she's well aware.

We're finally home again, and the moment the door clicks shut, Fay is all over me.
I suck in a sharp breath when my wife grabs my T-Shirt and pulls me strongly closer.
She's so small compared to me, sometimes I'm afraid to fucking hurt her.
Our breathing is fast and heavy, even though we didn't even got started. I put my hand on her lower back and pull her against me.
I smile when her eyes get big when Fay feels what she does to me.
"We haven't even done anything yet." she rasps, her voice hoarse. "And you're already hard for me?"
My lips brush the shell of her ear, I can feel her shiver when I ask, "Are you saying you're not already wet and ready for me, Fay?"
My heart is beating so fast in excitement, that I fear it'll burst out of my fucking chest any moment now. What the hell is Fay doing, that has my heart racing whenever she is near?
"Yes." she lies like the sassy thing she is.
I chuckle, explore her body with my hands like I did so many times before and will never get enough of.
I'm still close to her ear, my hands moving near her thighs when I murmur, "So when I remove those useless jeans you're wearing and the slip under that, I won't see you already wet and ready for me?" I challenge.
And this stubborn woman I love more than my fucking life has the audacity to nod.
A dangerous smile appears on my lips. "Wrong answer, beautiful."
The next moment I have her pushed onto the bed, her trousers and slip gone.
Her chest moves rapidly. It's my favorite thing to look at after seeing her lifeless body.
I shake those inadvertent thoughts away, my eyes focusing on the part right between her thighs.
I push her legs wider apart, and suck in a sharp breath.
She's perfect and dripping.
My hands are on either side of her head when I prop myself above her, our heavy breathing mingling.
"What a little liar you are." I growl, her eyes shining.
Then Fay smiles at me, her lips forming the perfect curve to a beautiful smile. God, my wife is the most gorgeous woman on every fucking planet. In this whole fucking universe.
"I was?" she muses, eyes sparkling with amusement and lust. "I wasn't aware."
A deep chuckle escapes my throat. "Oh, I will fuck that attitude right out of you, Fay."
I get a quick look at her red cheeks before I pull her shirt above her head.
And then I can only stare. The blood draining from my face.
She sees the swing of my mood and tenses when she realizes. I can practically feel that Fay wants to say something, but the moment I softly stroke one of her scars, all the air leaves her lunges.
Our eyes meet. My heart is beating in my fucking ears.
I will kill them. I will rip out their hearts with my bare hands.
My wife is covered in little scars. They are all over her stomach and breasts.
I will kill them. All I can see is fucking red.
Fay sucks in a sharp breath and that's when I realize, I've just said my thoughts out loud.
"I will find them, beautiful." I rasp, my voice hoarse with restrained anger. "And when I've found them, they will wish for their death like it's their wish come true. And I will enjoy every fucking second of seeing them in pain. I will enjoy being the one who causes their pain. They will regret doing those sick things to you. Marking you like they had the fucking right." I'm vibrating with anger and disgust. Fuck. "I will kill them until there is nothing they have left. Until they are not more than a body without a soul and a black heart."
Fay's brows are crunched in pain when she looks at me and studies my expression. Then she lays her fingers on my mouth and drives over the curve of my lips, as if she'd be mesmerized by them.
"I love you." Fay whispers, sounding almost like a thought she didn't mean to say out loud.
There's a lump in my throat. My heart beating rapidly in my chest.
Her gaze connects with mine again. A sad look in her eyes.
"Why do you never say it back?" she sounds so sad, it's heartbreaking.
"Words could never describe my love for you, beautiful. It wouldn't even reach the bare minimum of my true feelings. You are my heart, the reason of my existence, and that is as close as I can get to describe my inner thoughts about you. But it doesn't even do a little justice of what I truly feel and could never put into words for you."
Fay swallows, her mouth slightly open. "I think you described it just fine." she eventually replies hoarsely.
And a smile breaks out on my face. Oh god, this woman is my demise.
She focuses on a part on my face, stretches out her hand and touches my cheek. Slowly my smile melts.
Her touch has me burning.
Fay's eyebrows crunch again, her gaze still focused on the spot on my cheek.
"You're dimples were the first thing I've noticed about you when we first met." she finally whispers.
I look at her, studying her gorgeous face. Why is she talking about that now?
But she continues. "I guess they were one of the reasons I fell for you this hard and fast. I don't even know why." she sighs, her eyes meeting mine. And then her eyes fill with water. My heart aches at the sight.
I take her face into my hands, the worry I feel overwhelming. "I love you so much, Mason." she whispers, a tear leaving her eye. I kiss it away. "And sometimes my love for you hurts."
Why would she say that?
Fay must read the question in my pained expression. "I don't think it's healthy to love this hard. This uncontrollable."
"Stop saying that." I croak. Fuck, why do I sound so fucking hoarse and broken?
A sad smile appears on her face. "I'm sorry I will never bear your children, Mason." she whispers.
"Fay, stop fucking speaking. Please." God, I don't know what the fuck she's on about, but my heart is hurting and she looks in pain too, and it's fucking breaking me.
"I don't care that you can never give birth to our children, baby. Why can't you see? You are the one I want. And if we decide to have a baby, then we will try and adopt one. It will be ours. Yours and mine." my voice is clearer than before. "Yes, our love is uncontrollable. And yes, it terrifies the fuck out of me. But the thought of you ever gone? God, it's my fucking undoing. I don't care if it's healthy or not, because when I tell you you feel like a fucking cure I didn't even new I needed and existed, then I am speaking fucking facts. You make me feel alive. And if this isn't fucking healthy, then please, beautiful, explain what healthy to you looks like." I'm breathless the moment I stop speaking, and Fay seems flustered and speechless when I'm finally done talking.
"I'm afraid I can't do that." she finally says.
"And why's that?"
"Because you feel so fucking right, that it has me fucking stunned. I don't deserve you, Mason."
"Fay." I warn. "When the fuck will you finally realize that you are worth everything? That you deserve all your wishes and dreams?" I can feel her protest on my own tongue and clash my mouth onto hers, to stop her from insulting herself any further.
"Now shut the fuck up for me, beautiful, and let me fuck you until you finally realize what you truly deserve."